Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 1 Jan 18, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Shimmigirl
slightly serious Dibber

Crab cakes

Hi all

My husband loves crab cakes, and after I spoilt his afternoon, by telling him the Captains Grille was no more, he wants to know where else he can get crab cakes as an entree.
We are staying offsite this trip and no visits to Universal or Disney parks (but may consider a resort restaurant for great crab cakes, and of course will likely be going to DisneySprings)
We will be going to SeaWorld, Busch, DC and KSC. Happy to try anything offsite.
Thanks
Shimmigirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 18, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I don't eat crab so can't comment on it, but I know Shula's at the Dolphin has crab cakes as both starter and main. Doesn't get much love around here not being on DDP, but has very good reviews otherwise.

I had heard the new Ale & Compass was going to bring over some of the Captain's Grille menu. Not seeing crab on there yet though, but could change now that CG is officially closed.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 18, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
saratogajan
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Think Olivia’s at old key west has them. We had a great meal there in September. Got the boat down from Disney springs after a watermelon margarita there. Lovely evening
saratogajan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I had crab cakes at the Cheesecake Factory and they were lovely, Joe’s Crab Shack used to do them and a delicious crab dip x
Old 22 Jan 18, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Pretty sure I've had them in Narcoosees, but they change the menus all the time. The other place I think we had them was Fultons Crab House at Downtown Disney. I see it has changed to Paddlefish - and crab cakes are still on the menu. Yippee. I think I'll put it on my list.
Old 22 Jan 18, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I had a sirloin and crab cake at Bonefish Grill last trip. Just as we were leaving (I missed out ) Longhorn were offering a fillet steak and crab cake. I think that might be a seasonal item though.

Mick
Old 23 Jan 18, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Lullington
Getting Excited

Haven't been but planning to try The Boathouse at DS this time - they have a jumbo crab cake on the menu
Lullington is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List