Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 31 Jan 18, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by NikkiT View Post
Hi I’ve just booked with American Airlines and I’m confused about our luggage, we are going man-Phil-mco and back again all with American - I see we get one free bag but on the domestic flight online schedule it says you have to pay - I am guessing that this doesn’t apply to us as we are international flight and just going indirect ... hope that makes sense!

Nikki x
Yes you are right you don't have to pay, Cabin baggage and 1 x 23 kilo bag is included on all legs of your flight.
Old 8 Feb 18, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
kellwall
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We flew with them two years ago and was a great experience.
kellwall is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
jo21977
Excited about Disney

We've flown with them several times now and love their flights! Much better that BA
Old 22 Feb 18, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Hi guys, just an an update on our flights with American!

Found them fantastic plenty of leg room on the a330 was really surprised new enough plane too. Was able to change one of the seats at check in so got kind of sitting together. 😃

Connections good.
I thought the food was okay too. Plenty of drinks offered. Ice cream 🍦
Good selection of movies.

One grumpy flight attendent on our first flight but the rest were lovely and especially on our flights on the way home.

I would highly recommend American ✈️
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

Love AA, usually book via BA flying with AA. Always book seats online for free the day I book flights, never had a problem.
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Did you ask Finnair or Aa. If it was Finnair call American direct to ask.

Originally Posted by orlandolover04 View Post
Hi guys,

Sorry I haven’t been online on a while.

I booked through finnair they were the same flights only cheaper! When I did ring person said plane was very full we only booked 3weeks ago. But no option to choose seats etc so maybe they are all gone.

might try and ring again it does say on their website that they never sit a child under 15 without a parent so fingers crossed!
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 18, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Did you ask Finnair or Aa. If it was Finnair call American direct to ask.
I booked with finnair too, booked last wk for july, rang AA, gave my finnair ref & they have me the AA record locator number which you need to log into their website
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 18, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

I booked direct with AA but flights do appear on the BA website as a codeshare. Does anyone know when (if) avios get added to my BA executive account?
TIA.
Old 27 Feb 18, 04:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Peko
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
I booked direct with AA but flights do appear on the BA website as a codeshare. Does anyone know when (if) avios get added to my BA executive account?
TIA.
Avios and Tier Points for AA flights should post to your BA Exec Club account within a few days of travel (most of mine post within 2-3 days), assuming your BAEC number was correctly entered in the booking (i.e. shown on your boarding pass).

There can sometimes be delays or manual adjustments required in the event of flight cancellations / missed connections on the day which require rebooking onto different flights.
Peko is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 18, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Peko View Post
Avios and Tier Points for AA flights should post to your BA Exec Club account within a few days of travel (most of mine post within 2-3 days), assuming your BAEC number was correctly entered in the booking (i.e. shown on your boarding pass).

There can sometimes be delays or manual adjustments required in the event of flight cancellations / missed connections on the day which require rebooking onto different flights.
Many thanks.