Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 1 Jan 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Mike_Swannick
Helping Minnie

Park tickets purchased for October 2019 - 14 days

Hi all,

After spending hours assessing the best combination of tickets for our 2 weeks at the end of October 2019 I thought I'd share just in case it saves you a week or two of your life doing the same.

Disney 14 day ultimate (4 parks, 2 water parks, magic band etc etc) £375.00 with disneyholidays.co.uk PLUS 2.1% cashback via Topcashback (making it £367.13).

Universal 3 park (US, US:IoA & Volcano Bay) £266.00 with Travel Republic.

Discovery Cove Ultimate non swim (Disc Cove, Seaworld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens) £156 with Travel Republic. Valid for 14 days consecutive.

Total just under £790 per person with the cashback applied PLUS free parking with the Disc Cove Ultimate attractions (estimated @ ~$25 a day) so worth at least $75 to us.

All adult prices.

Also, got a one stop flight from LHR to MCO via Charlotte for £376.00 depart LHR @ 10am with Iberia & American Airlines. Arrive MCO at 18:00-ish. Booked through Carlton Leisure, found via Skyscanner.

Good luck & maybe see you all out there!

Mike.
Old 1 Jan 19, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mike_Swannick View Post
Hi all,

After spending hours assessing the best combination of tickets for our 2 weeks at the end of October 2019 I thought I'd share just in case it saves you a week or two of your life doing the same.

Disney 14 day ultimate (4 parks, 2 water parks, magic band etc etc) £375.00 with disneyholidays.co.uk PLUS 2.1% cashback via Topcashback (making it £367.13).

Universal 3 park (US, US:IoA & Volcano Bay) £266.00 with Travel Republic.

Discovery Cove Ultimate non swim (Disc Cove, Seaworld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens) £156 with Travel Republic. Valid for 14 days consecutive.

Total just under £790 per person with the cashback applied PLUS free parking with the Disc Cove Ultimate attractions (estimated @ ~$25 a day) so worth at least $75 to us.

All adult prices.

Also, got a one stop flight from LHR to MCO via Charlotte for £376.00 depart LHR @ 10am with Iberia & American Airlines. Arrive MCO at 18:00-ish. Booked through Carlton Leisure, found via Skyscanner.

Good luck & maybe see you all out there!

Mike.
Not sure if you've bought your tickets yet but you can get the Universal 3 Park Explorer ticket from floridaescapes.co.uk for £255 using the code unisave, offer end tomorrow. Link below.

floridaescapes/spe...rer-2019-offer

I think you can get the Discovery Cove Non Swim Ultimate from orlandoticketdeals.co.uk for £153. Link below.

orlando-ticket-deals.co... f=tickets_desc
Old 1 Jan 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Queen of Herts
Imagineer

Queen of Herts's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
So best not mention the Universal discount on Groupon then...
Queen of Herts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Queen of Herts View Post
So best not mention the Universal discount on Groupon then...
Mention anything you want if it gives someone a good deal

Do they do the Universal 3 Park 14 Day Explorer ticket? I couldn't find it on there.
Old 2 Jan 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Mike_Swannick
Helping Minnie

By all means post better deals. I'm sure everyone gets 'search weary' trying to find the best prices and there always comes a point where the time invested vs. financial gain isn't worth it.

Best price deals are in a constant state of flux and if the best prices aren't always kept afloat it means everyone is trying to reinvent the wheel. If our combined posts here saves someone a few $$ over the next couple of weeks, then we have succeeded in sharing the love

Mike.
Old 2 Jan 19, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

We bought the 21 day tickets for £415 with the free magic band. We also went though topcashback but it didn’t track? So we had to open a case. Will be disappointed if I don’t get that cash back
vampiress88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List