Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 Jan 18, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Ella-Belle
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile Mono rail resort dining

Hi i am looking for a good option for breakfast or lunch TS or QS at a mono rail resort. Whats your favourite?
Ella-Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
dollydaydream7
Very Serious Dibber

dollydaydream7's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We did breakfast at the Polynesian it was our favourite one. The food was served family style at the table instead off a buffet and it was all really nice, also the views out the large windows were lovely. I'd definitely book this one again and so easy with the mono rail.
dollydaydream7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
D15ney72
Serious Dibber

Hi, we enjoyed the ‘Ohana Lilo & Stitch breakfast at the Polynesian Resort too, as well as the Supercalifragilistic breakfast at the Grand Floridian Resort. If you didn’t want a character meal, Kona Cafe at the Polynesian and The Wave at the Contemporary Resort both offer table service breakfasts/lunches and accept the dining plan. I haven’t eaten at either of them, but I’ve read good things. As a quick service option, we thought the Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary was great.
D15ney72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Breakfast - Kona Cafe at the Poly. Great coffee and Tonga Toast! The Wave at the Contemporary is good too, you can choose between a la carte or the buffet. Both are TS. Capt Cook's at the Poly does the Tonga Toast as well for a QS option.

Lunch - While not technically on the monorail, it is a lagoon resort so I'd get the boat over to WL as they have two good QS options. Roaring Fork in the main building or Geyser Point down by the water. It's a nice resort to escape to for a bit as it feels much more isolated than it actually is.

Edited at 01:55 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Ella-Belle
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Thank you all foryour tips willhave a better look at all the options. We plan to have dinner at Ohana so probably wouldnt chose there as nice to try as many places as possible
Ella-Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 18, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

For breakfast I’d choose The Wave and for lunch either Kona Café or Grand Floridian Café.
Old 23 Jan 18, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Rosemck
Getting Excited

Mobile

For QS contempo cafe and captain cooks are both good
Rosemck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List