Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 25 Nov 18, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Seaworld tickets - decent price

Even though we are there for a few weeks, because there is so much else to do/see, the 14 day SW tickets feel expensive at £100+ for each of us (as we never make more than 1 or 2 visits) and we don't want all day dining either as on full DDP at WDW.

Don't know it it helps anybody else looking but I've just bought what I think is a very good price through Visitorlando which I'm very happy with!

$72 each (total $216 for 3 of us) for 2 day/2 visits to any of the 3 parks (SW, Busch & Aquatica) - tickets valid for 1 year after purchase date and 2nd visit to be used within 14 days of 1st visit

Link here:

tickets.visitorlando/tic...-busch-gardens

Select multi day tickets, quantity and then use voucher code 'GIFT' at checkout for an extra 10% off your purchase to bring it down to the $72 each

Hope this helps someone who is looking for these!

Edited at 07:18 PM.
justmagical is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 18, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
familybell
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you, just what I was after, one day SeaWorld and one day Busch £56 each, perfect 👌🏻
familybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 18, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
familybell
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve just had an email advising my cc has been flagged for authorisation and I need to pick up with cc and Id, I used my revolut card?
Don’t know if this is just me but worth mentioning as it is a bit of a nuisance, luckily on checking google maps our hotel is close by so it’s ok but might not be so easy for others, as I says might just be because I used my revolut card, who knows
familybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 18, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by familybell View Post
I’ve just had an email advising my cc has been flagged for authorisation and I need to pick up with cc and Id, I used my revolut card?
Don’t know if this is just me but worth mentioning as it is a bit of a nuisance, luckily on checking google maps our hotel is close by so it’s ok but might not be so easy for others, as I says might just be because I used my revolut card, who knows
It must be the revolut card then as me, my mum and sis have all bought these (x3 transactions on x3 different bank CCs) we all got the email straight away with pdf of tickets to print off at home with no need to collect anything

Could you just ring visitorlando?
justmagical is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
I was undecided whether to go for these or the £100 14-day passes. In the end I went for the 14 day passes for a couple of reasons:
1. We will likely do BG once and SW twice. We will probably go to AQ at least once.
2. With the 14 day ticket, parking is free.
Old 26 Nov 18, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
afullagar
I want to go now!

Where did you get your 14 day tickets for £100 from?
afullagar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
ohpair
Excited about Disney

Do these have an expiry date? Want to go next Aug
Also are they ‘print at home tickets? Or do you need to collect them from Orlando visitor center?

Edited at 07:04 PM.
ohpair is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ohpair View Post
Do these have an expiry date? Want to go next Aug
Also are they ‘print at home tickets? Or do you need to collect them from Orlando visitor center?
It says on their site that tickets are valid one year from the date of purchase and you can print them off at home.
Old 26 Nov 18, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
ohpair
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
It says on their site that tickets are valid one year from the date of purchase and you can print them off at home.
Thank you I did a live chat and they confirmed this 😊
ohpair is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ohpair View Post
Thank you I did a live chat and they confirmed this 😊
You're welcome