Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 20 Dec 18, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DonaldDisney
Trying for More Ears

Thanks, yeah they are the originals as the label suggested they would be delivered two days ago, I gave FloridaTix a call to let them know they had arrived and asked if they were still valid and they said they were.

... would linking them in the Universal App verify this though? I notice you can add tickets to your wallet in the app but I don't want doing so to start the 14 days of usage!

Thanks,

Edited at 07:06 PM.
DonaldDisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 18, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
TEL N KEL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DonaldDisney View Post
They've arrived! Tracking still incorrect but they were put through the door by somebody today! Very happy! Thanks Florida tix and anyone listening to my earlier rant.

... and, well, thanks DX if it was you that eventually delivered them to the correct door but you really need to be honest in the tracking!
The DX driver was to busy on the delivery day so he/she make there records look like they made delivery and then they deliver when they have more time.

All companies do the same thing very naughty but it happens. this is why there was no photo of the door ect.
DX will cover this up they are aware it goes on.
The driver just posted them so you could not question them over it.

Florida tix was just as bad as DX for putting you through this regardless of them sorting it in the end.

They should of told you from the start they will cancel the tickets and reissue but they wanted to buy time for the originals to turn up.

Poor service all round
Old 26 Dec 18, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

So glad you got your tickets! It's such a worry isn't it.

I just wanted to say we had exactly the same issues but we bought though American Attractions ... funnily enough they use DX as a courier also. They ended up sending my tickets out again via Royal Mail Special Delivery. I wouldn't trust DX with my rubbish, horrendous company. Just check out the reviews online, I don't know how they're still running to be totally honest, the Facebook reviews say it all xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 18, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

I had a package via yodel today. I was tracking it right up to my door!

I met him outside as the cats hate someone knocking and it was dark so difficult to see house numbers. The numbers don't make sense in my road.

He said he wished more tracked him as would save him time as knocking and waiting takes time!
Old 28 Dec 18, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Something similar happened to me when i ordered some items online, Hermes have twice now delivered my parcels to a house with the same number as mine but the next road along. Last one being left with one of their neighbours, if we hadn't had the experience of it happening before we may never have got my parcel!
Also we had someone turn up at our door from the other side of the village a while ago saying that the yodel delivery driver had driven away from an address there with their back door open and my dads parcel was left in the middle of the road due to it falling off the back of the van!

Do these people not have a map/satnav/common sense!

I'm glad it all worked out for you, i would have been so worried too!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mole83
Serious Dibber

last year Hermes "delivered" a parcel full of lego to my house that i apparently signed for.

No one was in, i asked all my neighbors and no one had it. Hermes were adamant i had it even though i had proof i was in work. they eventually admitted it was lost but paypal / ebay wouldn't refund me, the sender went missing off ebay after me asking them to claim the money back through hermes to refund me...

Moral of the story... dont use Hermes.
Mole83 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List