Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 1 Jan 19, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mouskevik
Imagineer

Mobile Tickets with free magic bands

Hello

I've just bought our Disney tickets with the free Toy Story Land magic bands. Have they done this offer before and if so, is there the option to choose plain bands at Disney Springs? Just thinking with 5 of us, having matching bands could be a pain.

Or I could buy the little charms to tell them apart 🤔
Sandy Ridge/Miami/HRH - Aug 2019
mouskevik is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Stevelovesfl
Excited about Disney

If they don't let you swap them then buy some cheap ones and sell the Toy Story ones on eBay on your return. You should even make a few quid out of it looking at current sold prices.
Stevelovesfl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mouskevik
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you 😊
mouskevik is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
kaydee
Apprentice Imagineer

I’ve just ordered our tickets with these bands too.
It’s only the two of us going and I never thought about them being the same
Hoping they have a few options to choose from or I’ll be copying your tip and buying charms
Old 3 Jan 19, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

I was going to use this deal... and thought about this yesterday... there are 6 of us going!
If they are the same it will just be a case of making sure I have a sharpie with me to write names on!
weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

The ticket prices from Disney for the 14 day ultimate are still the lowest around. Even with Boxing Day/New Year sales, no one else even matched them. So the free magic bands is a genuine freebie, not like others who charge more for the tickets then give you ‘free stuff’ like gift cards etc. So whatever you choose to do with the bands, use them, sell them or even don’t bother picking them up! You’ve not lost anything.
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
mouskevik
Imagineer

Mobile

Yep I agree, I have gone for the tickets as the prices are brilliant, plus I had to buy Memory Maker last time so that's another fab saving. I'm not bothered about buying different magic bands (can sell the others on eBay unused), just wondered if they had an option for families to help tell them apart!😂
Old 3 Jan 19, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mouskevik View Post
Yep I agree, I have gone for the tickets as the prices are brilliant, plus I had to buy Memory Maker last time so that's another fab saving. I'm not bothered about buying different magic bands (can sell the others on eBay unused), just wondered if they had an option for families to help tell them apart!😂
I believe it is just one design but they are a limited edition toy story band and are exclusive to U.K. guests. As you have to collect them from the big Disney shop then they may let you swap, no harm in asking. 👍
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

I have just received my email with my ticket print off. How do you add the Conformation Number to MY DISNEY EXPERIENCE So eventually I can book my fastpasses
Old 3 Jan 19, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
When I collected our 4 I asked about swapping them, no alternatives are available.

There not boxed just loose out of a big box. We used a sharpie on the back.
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List