Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 11 Jan 19, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post

Thumbs up Specific tickets

Hi all,
We are flying out on the 17th February (for 12 nights) into Tampa and then onto Orlando. There are 4 of us, me and the good lady plus two teenagers (both 17).

Question 1 : The kids priority list is to do Universal (US/IOA/and Volcano Bay), Plus MK and Busch Gardens. I was thinking of getting the Universal combo tickets and then paying to get into MK & BG on the gate. Is this the best/cheapest option?

Question 2 : As we are in the UK, I need to get a move on with ordering the tickets, how long do they take to arrive (if they are actual tickets) or do you just print them off after paying?

I am trying to plan things (a bit last minute I know) around 'Presidents day' holidays so, any other tips greatly appreciated.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 19, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ArchieTee View Post
Hi all,
We are flying out on the 17th February (for 12 nights) into Tampa and then onto Orlando. There are 4 of us, me and the good lady plus two teenagers (both 17).

Question 1 : The kids priority list is to do Universal (US/IOA/and Volcano Bay), Plus MK and Busch Gardens. I was thinking of getting the Universal combo tickets and then paying to get into MK & BG on the gate. Is this the best/cheapest option?

Question 2 : As we are in the UK, I need to get a move on with ordering the tickets, how long do they take to arrive (if they are actual tickets) or do you just print them off after paying?

I am trying to plan things (a bit last minute I know) around 'Presidents day' holidays so, any other tips greatly appreciated.
There are a few options, it will depend on exactly what you want to do. To give you some idea.

For Universal and Busch Gardens.

Option 1) If you want to ride the Hogwarts Express or park hop you can buy the Universal 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket with Volcano Bay Water Theme Park + 2 Days FREE (PROMO) from undercovertourist for $314, roughly £244.41. This gives you 4 days admission into the 3 parks but it must be used in a 7 day period, including the day of activation.

You can buy the 1 day Busch Gardens ticket from undercovertourist for $97.64, roughly £76.

Total for both tickets £320.41.

Option 2) If you don't want to ride the Hogwarts Express or park hop you could buy the Universal 2-Day Base Ticket with Volcano Bay Water Theme Park + 2 Days FREE (PROMO) from undercovertourist for $273, roughly £212.57. This gives you 4 days admission into the 3 parks in a 7 day period.

Then buy the Busch Gardens ticket from undercovertourist for $97.64, roughly £76.

Total for both tickets £288.57.

Option 3) Buy the Universal 3 Park Explorer ticket from orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk for £264 which will give you 14 days unlimited admission into the 3 parks. Link below.

orlandoattractiontickets...plorer-Tickets

Then buy the Busch Gardens ticket from undercovertourist for $97.64, roughly £76.

Total for both tickets £340

You can buy the Universal 3 Park Explore ticket cheaper from kenwoodtravel.co.uk for £251 [£13 cheaper than the total above] but I think it's a voucher that you would exchange over there. The choice is yours.

Option 4) Buy the The Super-Six Combo - Universal 3 Park Explorer / SeaWorld / Aquatica / Busch Gardens from orlandoattractions.com for £364.19. This will give you 14 days unlimited admission into the 3 Universal parks and the 3 SeaWorld parks, plus free parking at the 3 SeaWorld parks. Link below.

orlandoattractions/t...o-bay-seaworld

The reason I have included this is because it gives you some extra parks, especially SeaWorld [coasters for the 17 year olds] and it gives the free parking at Busch Gardens which you would have to pay for with the 1 day ticket.

orlandoattractions/t...ano-bay-seawor

For Disney

You can buy the 1 Day Disney ticket from either undercovertourist or the US Disney site. To get on the US Disney site go on the link below, at the top of the page you will see UK & Ireland (English), click on this and change it to United States (English), then go on Parks & Tickets

disneyworld.disney.go/en_GB/

As for getting the tickets you should have more than enough time to get them delivered as you're not going until 17th February. You can have the Universal and Busch Gardens tickets from undercovertourist sent as a ticket, or you can have them emailed. The same with the Disney ticket from undercovertourist, although from the US Disney site I think they send you an E-Ticket / Voucher which you will exchange over there, or link the refrence number to your MDE account. Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong.

The Universal tickets from orlandoattractiontickets are the credit card size tickets.

I think the SeaWorld tickets which are part of the combo from orlandoattractions.com will be an A 4 size paper ticket, but the Universal tickets are the credit card size. If you don't want the A 4 Size tickets for SeaWorld then get the combo from orlandoticketdeals.co.uk for £369 as the tickets are the credit card size. Link below.

orlando-ticket-deals.co... rk-flexiticket

Hope all the above makes sense. If there are any mistakes I am sure someone will correct me

Welcome to the Dibb
Old 14 Jan 19, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi lyn1, thank you very much for taking the time to reply in such detail, it is very much appreciated and exactly the information I needed.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ArchieTee View Post
Hi lyn1, thank you very much for taking the time to reply in such detail, it is very much appreciated and exactly the information I needed.
You're more than welcome

Just to let you know that the Universal 3 Park Explorer ticket as now gone up to £261 on kenwoodtravel.co.uk.