Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 17 Jan 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Kirky123
Imagineer

Kirky123's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
20% off code for MYW tickets through Musement

The code GOOGLETRIP20 was originally found by Pocketaces under a thread about Universal tickets but I just wanted to let people who are looking for other tickets who may not have read the Universal thread know about the deal.

I booked 4 adult 3 day MYW hopper plus tickets through Musement (who were bought out by TUI last year) and have saved almost £500 over buying a 7/14 day ultimate pass and about £360 if I'd bought the same 3day hopper plus from Undercover tourist.

confirmation came through within 30 mins and the will call voucher came through in just less than 24 hours.

For anyone unsure about this deal, I've just entered the reference number shown on the will call voucher into MDE and all our tickets are showing ready to book our fast passes at the 30 day point. Email confirmation from Disney came though immediately for each of the four tickets.

Thanks again to Pocketaces.

Edited at 11:18 AM.
Kirky123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

That’s great thank you! great to know it has linked to mde without issues
... and well done Pocketaces. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Old 17 Jan 19, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
sportbilly
Trying for More Ears

Took the plunge. 4 x 4 day disney base tickets and 2 x 3 day disney base tickets. Saved £365.
Had initial email through saying it's being processed so hopefully the the others soon and get it linked up to MDE 😀
Paid by credit card for added protection
sportbilly is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

How can they sell so cheap?
Old 17 Jan 19, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
How can they sell so cheap?
Their normal price is about the same as on Disney's website. It's only with the application of the 20% discount code that it works out so cheap. Perhaps it's just an introductory offer to get people using their website?

The company seems to be based in Italy, btw.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
glenandem
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

How do you recieve tickets?
In the post or collect over in Florida?
Never heard of this company before but 5 14 day ultimate tickets are coming in at £1850 for us with Disney direct and to be honest we’d only go 3-4 days max but booking 3 day hopper tickets with this company could save us £600!
Just worried who they are.
glenandem is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
pocketaces
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by glenandem View Post
Never heard of this company before but 5 14 day ultimate tickets are coming in at £1850 for us with Disney direct and to be honest we’d only go 3-4 days max but booking 3 day hopper tickets with this company could save us £600!
they are part of Tui, The tickets i have bought for universal and discovery cove i got guest services to check and they confirmed all ok .
pocketaces is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Kirky123
Imagineer

Kirky123's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
They email you a Disney ticket order confirmation which you need to take to will call to collect your real tickets when you get to Florida.

The confirmation number is the reference you need to add your tickets to MY DIsney Experience on the app and this confirms that you have purchased your tickets.

I could be wrong but the order confirmation looks like it may have come direct from Disney judging by the letter head symbol (Micky).
Kirky123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
You get vouchers which you will need to exchange for plastic tickets at the parks. Or, if you have MagicBands then you can use those.

Remember that a 3 or 4 day ticket has a shorter validity period of only 6 or 7 days. The days cannot he used over two weeks. Also you won’t get Memory Maker like you would with a 14 day Ultimate ticket.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
fantasy
VIP Dibber

Just priced all our tickets and a very good 20% saving.I am however worried that our Disney tickets wouldn’t be able to link to my Disney ?
Anybody bought and tried?