Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 27 Nov 16, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreamer
Very Serious Dibber

Disney Dreamer's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mine hasn't come through yet either Ordered yesterday morning and amount added to credit card balance.

Have sent email to customer services so hopefully it'll get sorted tomorrow.
Disney Dreamer is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreamer
Very Serious Dibber

Disney Dreamer's Reviews
Just received this reply to my email:-

"Thank you for contacting customer service. We are experiencing some issues with our automated emails and this is why you did not receive your confirmation email. However I reviewed your account and see that your package is attached to your presale orders. To redeem your photo package please stop by a photo kiosk during your visit and provide them with your order id number. You will then receive your photo package card and lanyard. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Thank you, and have an Amazing day!"

All looks good!
Disney Dreamer is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
jheaton
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Originally Posted by Disney Dreamer View Post

"Thank you for contacting customer service. We are experiencing some issues with our automated emails and this is why you did not receive your confirmation email. However I reviewed your account and see that your package is attached to your presale orders. To redeem your photo package please stop by a photo kiosk during your visit and provide them with your order id number. You will then receive your photo package card and lanyard. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything else I may assist you with.

All looks good!
Could you tell me if this is the email address you used?

cs@amazingpictures.com

Still waiting for a response_my credit card is showing a pending payment for about £48
1995 OKW/1997 Villa/ Gulf /2000 Villa/Rotunda /2002 Villa/Rotunda/2004 Southern Dunes/ AMI/2006 West Stonebridge/2007 Bradenton/2009 Sandy Ridge/2011Sandy Ridge/ AMI /2012SSR/2012Esprit/2013 SSR/2013 2wks AMI/2014 AMI/2015 OKW/2015 AMI/2016 AMI/ Bonita Springs/2017 2weeks Bellavida/2018 AMI/2019 Bonita Springs and Universal/2022 Gulf Coast Hurricane Ian/2023POFQ
jheaton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Bought Friday night - had email within a few minutes!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreamer
Very Serious Dibber

Disney Dreamer's Reviews
Originally Posted by jheaton View Post
Could you tell me if this is the email address you used?

cs@amazingpictures.com

Still waiting for a response_my credit card is showing a pending payment for about £48
Yep, that was the one. I hadn't expected a response till tomorrow given the holiday weekend. Basically so long as you have your order number there shouldn't be a problem. Hope you hear back soon.
Old 28 Nov 16, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
MrBrownstone
Helping Minnie

Mobile

booked the 14 day pass and had an email within minutes. I know it was a wee bit more expensive but gives us freedom to go to universal over full holiday and take advantage of photo connect
MrBrownstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 16, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
curlysue2
Apprentice Imagineer

My mail has just arrived now I have 2 of these so have asked if can get a refund on one of them. 😯
curlysue2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 16, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
jheaton
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Originally Posted by Disney Dreamer View Post

All looks good!
Finally received this same email so will just take this with my order Id
1995 OKW/1997 Villa/ Gulf /2000 Villa/Rotunda /2002 Villa/Rotunda/2004 Southern Dunes/ AMI/2006 West Stonebridge/2007 Bradenton/2009 Sandy Ridge/2011Sandy Ridge/ AMI /2012SSR/2012Esprit/2013 SSR/2013 2wks AMI/2014 AMI/2015 OKW/2015 AMI/2016 AMI/ Bonita Springs/2017 2weeks Bellavida/2018 AMI/2019 Bonita Springs and Universal/2022 Gulf Coast Hurricane Ian/2023POFQ
jheaton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 16, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
neelixm8
Proud to wear my Ears

I got my email about 5 minutes after purchase on Saturday - yay!
neelixm8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 16, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
curlysue2
Apprentice Imagineer

So question is what do you do with these do you login to the amazing pictures app/site or do you wait until you get the photo connect card and do it then?

Never used universals before.
curlysue2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List