Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Aug 16, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Aladdin the Musical London - recommended seats

Hi, I am looking at booking tickets for the above but can anyone recommend any particular row/seats in the stalls that would give us a good view of this show. I haven't been to this theatre before.

Thanks.
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 16, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
hideinpockets
Apprentice Imagineer

hideinpockets's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hi, if you google prince Edward theatre seat views there are pictures from when Miss Saigon was on with views from loads of different seats! It really helped me book! We are going for a box (not as expensive as you would think!)
hideinpockets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 16, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
rnn1g
Gone all Goofy

I went in May and was in the stalls row G, the last 4 seats of the row on the right hand side of the theatre. They were excellent seats, we got them cheap during presale last year so imagine they are very expensive now, but like I said couldn't fault the view one bit (great as well for quick escape at the interval to the loo!)

Edited at 09:25 PM.
rnn1g is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 16, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Louisa Jane
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Have a look at theatremonkey/
Old 15 Aug 16, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

we went two weeks ago and had box seats, they were fab!
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 16, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
HirosBaymax
slightly serious Dibber

Me and my fiancee are going, we got row E but right to the side, supposidly you may miss a tiny bit of one of the sets but the theatre assured me nothing else would be missed. Assuming where we are we paid £57.00 a ticket which I thought wasnt bad considering we are in the stalls!
Old 16 Aug 16, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

I'm looking to buy tickets this week for my daughter's birthday next month. She played Aladdin in the junior Disney version of the show three years ago and her now bf was Jafar.
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 16, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
ariel-jools
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We saw it on Broadway and have recently seen it in the West End. I would recommend the stalls personally. We were up in the circle in New York and it was great but you can see more of the 'tricks' to make the magic happen when you are viewing from above, whereas in the stalls you can't. It just added something special for me
Orlando August 2015 * Florida & East Coast road trip Aug 2014 * Engaged at Disneyland Paris NYE 2013 * Orlando & Miami Aug 2013 * Disneyland Paris Aug 2012 * Disneyland California Dec 2008 * Orlando May 2003 * Orlando May 1995
ariel-jools is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 16, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread