Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 29 Sep 18, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Trouble3
Apprentice Imagineer

Trouble3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
A Discovery of Witches

Anybody else loving this series..?

Wasn't too sure after watching episodes 1 & 2. Just finished watching episode 3 and didn't want it to finish; hate that I have to wait a week now for the next episode.

Just looked for the original book by Deborah Harkness in my libraries online e-library... they don't have it, but they do have it in paperback (which is currently out on loan). Damn will have to wait for the book to come back in a few weeks.
Old 29 Sep 18, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Me

I’m really enjoying it. I’ve not watched episode 3 yet. I’ll watch it tomorrow morning, when I’m on my own.
Old 29 Sep 18, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Me too 😀

Watched 1&2 a few days ago as I couldn’t find anything else I fancied. Watched 3 last night and now I’m hooked.

I really like the 2 main characters, think they work so well together.

Excited to see where it goes.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 18, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post

I’m really enjoying it. Having read the books I didn’t know what to expect but it’s great.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 18, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Loving it
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 18, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

I'm really enjoying this, she is definitely powerful, looking forward to finding out more about her
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 18, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
dietcokebreak
slightly serious Dibber

Ooh, good to hear episode 3 is good. Have watched 1&2 and wasn’t too sure, will watch it today then! Thanks
dietcokebreak is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 18, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

I need to catch up on this, I fell asleep during episode one and haven't had a time to watch it again whilst dh has been out as he saw it all.
I have had the book on my shelf for a few years and is one of those Ive picked up and started a few times but for whatever reason, Ive not got very far.
Now Im stuck between a rock and a hard place... do I read the book and then watch or watch and then read?
Im encouraged by dibbers positive comments now ☺
Old 30 Sep 18, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Millie's Mum
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I'm really loving it so far , not watched episode 3 yet , i'm saving it for tonight
Old 30 Sep 18, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Absolutely love it. It’s my new favourite show! Love that Trevor Eve is in it as adored him in Shoestring 💕 Such great settings as well!

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List