Notices

Old 28 Apr 09, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow, what a fab pre-trip report! Where did you post it the first time, if I can ask (I'm worried there might be a Disney site I've missed!) PM me with the name if you want! Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 09, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinders Mum
Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Cinders Mum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14
WOW! Forget what I said about you running out of things to do for this upcoming trip.. I cannot believe the work you put into all those lovely extras, loving your trippie

HELEN KNOWLES
GOLD PERSONAL TRAVEL COUNSELLOR

T: 01205 804340
E:helen.knowles@travelcounsellors.com
http://www.travelcounsellors.co.uk/helen.knowles

Travel Counsellors Trust Protection on Every Part of your Booking. ATOL Bonded.
Cinders Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 09, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by 15isto2 View Post
Amazing the work you have put into this holiday, I hope everyone had a superb time
Thankyou! So much so we are going back!

Originally Posted by DizneyBlonde View Post
Think i might have to have a little weekend visit to help with all this planning!
Always welcome!

Originally Posted by chocaholic110 View Post
Wow, what a fab pre-trip report! Where did you post it the first time, if I can ask (I'm worried there might be a Disney site I've missed!) PM me with the name if you want! Thanks
Thanks -PM sent!

Originally Posted by Cinders Mum View Post
WOW! Forget what I said about you running out of things to do for this upcoming trip.. I cannot believe the work you put into all those lovely extras, loving your trippie
Thanks Val! Yeah well may have to make sure we can pay for this holiday before I spend the small fortune on ink and paper again!

Carreen
xxx
Old 29 Apr 09, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow Carreen, you certainly put alot of effort into your trip.

I'm off to read the next installment.
Old 29 Apr 09, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

Wow, what planning! I see from your countdown you are going back to the YC/BC - you and the boys will love it.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 09, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Betty_Boop41212
Imagineer

Betty_Boop41212's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
wow thats a lot of planning, I'm loving the t-shirts you did, can I ask how you did the transfers oh and the journals how did you do those?
Off to read the next installment.

Sept 2003,Sept 2004,Aug/Sept2006- Wedding
Sept 2009, Jan 2011, Sept 2012
Sept 2015, 3 long over due
Betty_Boop41212 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 09, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
You totally put me to shame! What a fantastic pre-trippie filled with things I would love to do but somehow never get around to doing. You are an amazing person to get all that done AND look after your family too! WOW!
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 09, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Minniespal View Post
Wow Carreen, you certainly put alot of effort into your trip.

I'm off to read the next installment.
Thanks for following!

Originally Posted by Bartswife View Post
Wow, what planning! I see from your countdown you are going back to the YC/BC - you and the boys will love it.
Thank-you - yes I'm so excited! My hubby is just amazing we're really looking forward to staying there and with deluxe dining too! Lots of ADR's to plan!LOL

Originally Posted by Betty_Boop41212 View Post
wow thats a lot of planning, I'm loving the t-shirts you did, can I ask how you did the transfers oh and the journals how did you do those?
Off to read the next installment.
Thank-you! The t-shirts were very time consuming but loved doing it! Basically you find the design you want, print onto transfer paper with your normal printer set on best setting and cut out and iron on!
The journals are not very ink friendly I'm afraid and I used approx 8 colour cartridges and 3 black to do them! I can PM you with more details if you like?

Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
You totally put me to shame! What a fantastic pre-trippie filled with things I would love to do but somehow never get around to doing. You are an amazing person to get all that done AND look after your family too! WOW!
Oh I don't know about amazing just a Mum really! I loved every minute of the planning as much as the holiday!

Thanks for reading along!

Carreen
xxx
Old 30 Apr 09, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink2010
Very Serious Dibber

OMG how fabulous! Can you let me know how you printed those money wallets, what a great idea. My children will be 4 and 2 when we go and I have started buying things for their rucksacks for the plane, Disney themed ofcourse. Poppy (my 4 yr old) would love a wallet with her money in as she keeps counting her money in her piggy bank!

2002 - Best Western, 2003 - Friend's Villa, 2006 - DLP New York Hotel, 2008 - DLP - D'land Hotel, 2010 - Bahama Bay, 2012 - Bahama Bay, 2015 - The Shire at West Haven,
2019 - The Shire at West Haven
Tink2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 09, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishvixen
slightly serious Dibber

Just read through this and wow! That is amazing what you had planned and organised for everyone. Is there anything you didn't think of?

I especially love your idea of the certificates and invitations etc. Might need to borrow the one for the driving experience. I too can't afford the actual driving experience for DH so am going for the ridealong experience. Look forward to reading all your reports and will look out for this one especially!
scottishvixen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List