Notices

Old 27 Aug 10, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydaft70
Imagineer

Brilliant pre trippie, really looking forward to reading your TR on your return... I agree with Myra, do we have a rival for Mkingdon?

ENJOY! Like you need me to tell you

JA x

Ramada 2001, Quality Inn Plaza 2004, Imperial Swan/Caribbean Beach 2008, Imperial Swan/Animal Kingdom Lodge/Econolodge 2010, Comfort Inn/Port Orleans Riverside/Bay Lake Tower 2013, Florida Road Trip/Beach Club Villas 2015, Port Orleans Riverside/Villas at Grand Floridian 2017, Comfort Inn/Port Orleans Riverside 2018, Port Orleans Riverside 2019, Castle Inn & Suites, Anaheim 2020

Trip Report - December 2010
Food Report - November 2013
Florida Road Trip - November 2015
disneydaft70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 10, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Ms Finkelstein
Imagineer

Ms Finkelstein's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by hross42877 View Post
Looking forward to hearing more!
Originally Posted by disneydaft70 View Post
Brilliant pre trippie, really looking forward to reading your TR on your return... I agree with Myra, do we have a rival for Mkingdon?

ENJOY! Like you need me to tell you

JA x
Thanks for reading Heather and JA! Hope you enjoy the rest of it just as much!

Di x

2 Go Mad in Bavaria 2011 - Trip Report Biergarten or Bust 2008 WDW Trip Report
Margarita or Bust - Son of Biergarten 2010 Trip Report
Ms Finkelstein is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 10, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
voddygirl
Imagineer

Jesus woman you can blether eh
Sounds fab you put my errr planning to shame (which would be basically nowt )
Hope for G`s sake you get that birthday cake or just tell him no cake no Princesses lol

Sept 1992 and 1996-Travelodge Maingate East
Sept 1997-Econolodge Hawaiin West
April 2004-Travelodge Maingate East
Sept 2006-Quality Inn Plaza
Oct 2008-Southern Dunes-Dibb villa
Jan 2010-The Dolphin & HRH-My 40th & Sept 2nd trip
Dec 2012 The Retreat Legacy Park -Dibb villa
March 2017 HRH Chicago
Sep 2017 The Retreat Legacy Park-Dibb villa
March 2018 Avanti Resort & HRH Daytona
voddygirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 10, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Ms Finkelstein
Imagineer

Ms Finkelstein's Reviews
Originally Posted by voddygirl View Post
Jesus woman you can blether eh
Sounds fab you put my errr planning to shame (which would be basically nowt )
Hope for G`s sake you get that birthday cake or just tell him no cake no Princesses lol
Hi Pauline!

Thanks for reading. I know, what am I like? I read back that last update and realised I said at the start - "I'll briefly lay out the itinery". If that was me being brief I'd hate to see what I'd be like if I went into detail!

Other than the ADRs haven't done much planning compared to some, but it gives me something to do when I should be cleaning the house, so...

I have high hopes for the cake, it better be good!

Di x

Ms Finkelstein is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 10, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinders Mum
Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Cinders Mum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14
looks great Diane. We are doing Biergarten for the first time this year (no idea why we haven't done it before) but hubby and DD are more excited about this one than any other adr.

If I see you guys around OKW I'll say Hi. (not in a stalker way of course !)

HELEN KNOWLES
GOLD PERSONAL TRAVEL COUNSELLOR

T: 01205 804340
E:helen.knowles@travelcounsellors.com
http://www.travelcounsellors.co.uk/helen.knowles

Travel Counsellors Trust Protection on Every Part of your Booking. ATOL Bonded.
Cinders Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 10, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Allow me to contribute my tuppence worth to what has gone before.

Day 1 - Buy some stuff, ride some stuff, eat/drink some stuff

And thats pretty much the pattern for every other day until I am dragged kicking and screaming from WDW.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 10, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Finkelstein
Imagineer

Ms Finkelstein's Reviews
Originally Posted by Cinders Mum View Post
looks great Diane. We are doing Biergarten for the first time this year (no idea why we haven't done it before) but hubby and DD are more excited about this one than any other adr.

If I see you guys around OKW I'll say Hi. (not in a stalker way of course !)
Hi Val!

You'll love Biergarten, we weren't sure about it last time, but really enjoyed it! The kids weren't too keen on the food, but were so occupied with dancing to the Oompa band they never complained - result!

Feel free to stalk us at OKW, we should be pretty easy to spot!

Di x

Old 29 Aug 10, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
anniee
Imagineer

What a fab report - I'm exhausted just reading it. You have everything so well planned - Gordon just keeps throwing food items about on FB lol.

Looking forward to your TR and lots of lovely pictures.
Old 29 Aug 10, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Finkelstein
Imagineer

Ms Finkelstein's Reviews
Originally Posted by anniee View Post
What a fab report - I'm exhausted just reading it. You have everything so well planned - Gordon just keeps throwing food items about on FB lol.

Looking forward to your TR and lots of lovely pictures.
Hi Anniee!

Thanks for reading! Gordon just keeps looking on the disneyfoodblog and comes up with more and more he wants to try!

Di x

Old 1 Sep 10, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Finkelstein
Imagineer

Ms Finkelstein's Reviews
Update #4

(Adopting Dr Nick Riviera voice).

"Hi Everybody!"

PS just to tell you, I never get sick of that, it makes me laugh just thinking it, so it will be sticking around. Just in case you were hoping I'd forget to do it... Not gonna be happenin...

No real developments in the past week, just wanted to say that from today - we can say WE GO NEXT MONTH!

Susan and Michael can say - WE GO THIS MONTH!

Happy happy joy joy days indeed.

Have tweaked the itnery slightly - we are now going for the Photopass Resort session at the Poly on Wed 6th - same time, 10am. I felt doing it the day after the first Biergarten night was possibly a bad idea.

Have spent today hanging about Ayr town centre waiting for the car to pass it's MOT, or the Renault Moneypit as Gordon has now christened it. Luckily it passed, well, luck had nothing to do with it, more the copious amounts of £ spent on it in the past 2 months had something to do with.

*sshhh!* Don't tell Gordon, but I spent the time buying stuff for the holiday... oh yeah , hang on... Hi Gordon!

Not really, bought new sunglasses from M&S and some luggage tags, but since I had vouchers that covered the cost I view that as a gift.

Also bought some travel sized hair stuff from Body Shop and Boots, but as that came to under a tenner I also view that as free. Also I used some Boots points to pay for the toothbrushes - again all free.

Printed off the Mousekeeping envelopes, much to Michael's disgust.
[IMG][/IMG]

Not my printer, so again all free.

At the weekend we bought Gordon's outfit for MNSSHP, he's going as a pirate. It's just a basic outfit, but he's going to personalise it with some purchases from the POTC shop. We did see a Chigago gangsters pin striped suit we thought would work as a Jack Skellington costume, but as he can't wear a mask, and doesn't want to paint his face it seemed a non starter.

Ben has his - a Clone trooper outfit, he has a whole backstory made up for it so he can have a lightsaber with it. He'll be a clone who fought General Grevious and took the lightsaber off him. We feel we've done well by the boy, he has turned into a fairly big Star Wars geek. Not surprising since he was named after a major character.

Heather doesn't have hers yet, she thinks she wants to be a funky witch, but quite likes a hippy girl outift. Will wait another week or so to see what outfits Asda and the like get in.

We got the suitcases down out of the loft at the weekend and I've started laying aside the clothes we'll be taking.

Gordon I'm sure will be along to tell you all about his purchases - a hugely overpriced camera, Jesus sandals and a 3L-fanny.

Di x

Edited at 11:20 AM.