Notices

Old 4 Sep 10, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Ms Finkelstein View Post
Hi Carreen!

Loved the start - it sounds like a fab trip. Y&BC are some of my fav resorts, just gorgeous!

Sounds like you'll need your holiday after the year you've had. Well done on all your hard work! Great to see someone going into SW, they get so much stick at times for doing a job very few are capable of.

Can't wait to see your ADRs - I know none of ours match up which is a shame, but hopefully we'll manage a wee mini meet at some point.

Di x
Hey Di! Thanks for joining me! Definately a much needed holiday!. Thanks so much! I know what you mean, the reaction I get from some people when I say i'm going into Social Work is one of shock. They do get such a hard time but I have had such a positive experience with Social Services that I just want to be able to pass that on to others and ( naive as it sounds) make a difference!

I know we don't have any that match up but I know we will both be in MK on Sat 2nd so maybe bump into each other then. I can't remember offhand but I think possibly one of the days you might be going to Beaches and Cream may be one of the days we will be going ( another one of those wait and see days for us too).

Hope we do manage it at some point though!

Thanks for reading!

Carreen
xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 10, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post

So lovely that you are doing a report, and crazy to look back on this last year isn't it!

Have to say you have been amazing, an inspiration and I have leaned on you alot this year, you are a real gem!

I remember when I had the tx from Paddy saying "sshhhh we are goin" the man is amazing too!
You are a great family and totally deserve this trip!

Il see you at the castle lovely lady xxxxxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 10, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
The CM in Play & Dine told us that Oso is definitely starting in October so I really hope he's there. We only booked 1 ADR there and on our second time there it was a walk in for lunch with no wait or reservation needed. Finger crossed you'll get our first Dibb photo of him for us.
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 10, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
voddygirl
Imagineer

Wow Careen what a hectic year you`ve had ..you have 3 handsome wee men there, or is that 4
Sounds like a very well deserved holiday and im sure 2nd time round it will be as magical !
Look forward to seeing your plans

Sept 1992 and 1996-Travelodge Maingate East
Sept 1997-Econolodge Hawaiin West
April 2004-Travelodge Maingate East
Sept 2006-Quality Inn Plaza
Oct 2008-Southern Dunes-Dibb villa
Jan 2010-The Dolphin & HRH-My 40th & Sept 2nd trip
Dec 2012 The Retreat Legacy Park -Dibb villa
March 2017 HRH Chicago
Sep 2017 The Retreat Legacy Park-Dibb villa
March 2018 Avanti Resort & HRH Daytona
voddygirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 10, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Hiya Caz, absolutly loved reading your plans for this years holiday. What a fantastic Mum you are. Your boys are very lucky, when times are difficult you need something good to look towards, so happy you and Paddy are able to have another fantastic holiday to spread more magic for your family.

Congratulations on your place at Uni, you will make a brilliant Social worker, and be an inspiration to all the children you will help along your path.
Looking forward to hearing all about your ADR's as we are also on the Delux this year. Keep up the good work, Sarah xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 10, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Diva
Imagineer

Hey hun

Firstly what a lovely start to your pre trip report...i really cant wait to read more.

I remember reading you last trip report and being glued to it. I think i mus of read it about 3 times lol. This trip sounds absolutley amazing and i cant wait to hear about your plans.

Are the boys excited?

xx
WDW 2020 POR
Disney_Diva is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 10, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Woohoo Carreen...not long to wait now babes!

Lovely photo of you & paddy at your birthday bash and you have three gorgeous wee boys... take my hat off to you hun, i struggle some days to cope with one special needs child never mind 3 and to go back to uni... WOW you is one special kinna gal!
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 10, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

What an awesome pre-trip so far! Sounds like you guys more than deserve it, I take my hat off to you with all you've coped with.

Looking forward to the ADR's and such, we're going Deluxe next year and I am somewhat overwhelmed by the whole ADR idea at the moment! LOL!
smedley is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 10, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
jonathan
VIP Dibber

great pre-trippee, hope you all have a wonderful time.

---
46 trips from 2000 onwards.
jonathan is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 10, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Enjoyed every second of this, Carreen, and looking forward to reading more after your wonderful holiday. We absolutely loved the YC and Stormalong bay and am sure you and your boys will love it there too.

And congratulations on your achievements this past year...sounds as if you really deserve some special time away with the special men in your life x
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List