Old 12 Sep 10, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by vitfa View Post
fabulous pre trippie - so lucky to be going on a disneymoon ( my other half wont allow it ) hehe. Really looking forward to following the updates
L x
Thank you

I think if we hadnt of gone last year Dave woundn't have agreed to a Disneymoon but he is converted! lol

Now my next mission is to try and get him to agree to wear the Mickey wedding ears with the little top hat when we go to MK! I cant wear the Minnie ears with the veil on my own

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MICKEY EARS.jpg
Views:	912
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	25971   Click image for larger version

Name:	MINNIE EARS.jpg
Views:	920
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	25972  
DisneyBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 10, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Loving the pre-trippie! Aren't we keen! Me even more so as I'll have another 10 months to wait after you!
All sounds excellent though! Good work and I look forward to reading the updates!

p.s loving your cabin bag! Can I ask where it's from?

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 10, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Fab pre trippie. Thanks for posting and I'm in awe of how well prepared you are. I cant wait to read the next installment!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 10, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Loving the pre-trippie! Aren't we keen! Me even more so as I'll have another 10 months to wait after you!
All sounds excellent though! Good work and I look forward to reading the updates!

p.s loving your cabin bag! Can I ask where it's from?
Thank you I think keen might be an understatement LOL!

Are you going for your Honeymoon? If so the time will fly by! My wedding seems to have just come around soooo quick (7 months, 3 days and counting! )

My Cabin bag was from Bags Etc. I bought it last yr so dont think they do it any more but I think they do similar sized ones. bagsetc

Originally Posted by ponenet View Post
Fab pre trippie. Thanks for posting and I'm in awe of how well prepared you are. I cant wait to read the next installment!
Thank you, welcome aboard!
DisneyBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 10, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Hi Jodie, we are having a Disney Fairytale Wedding in WDW so our wedding and honeymoon tie in as one! Can't wait!
Off to look at those bags now!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 10, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Hi Jodie, we are having a Disney Fairytale Wedding in WDW so our wedding and honeymoon tie in as one! Can't wait!
Off to look at those bags now!
Aww amazing! I would of loved to have done that but settled for a Disneymoon instead. I bet youre so excited! When's your big day?
Old 18 Sep 10, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
Update 4

Update 4

Inspired by other Dibbers pre-trip reports I bit the bullet and purchased a laminator! Woo!

Haven’t used it yet but watch this space lol!

So this week I received the Disney planning DVD through the post and was a tad disappointed that it was pretty much the same as last year Whatever happened to the good ole days when the likes of Ben Sheppard took us around the ‘world’? (Does anyone remember that one?!) Heck, I’ll even take the one from a few yrs back with that annoying kid Luke! Oh well there’s always next year!

To do list

Pay off balance with Virgin Holidays
Buy Universal ticket with Halloween Horror Night admission (nearer the time)
Book Epcot Segway Tour
Buy tickets for Cirque du Soleil
Book National Express coach to Gatwick
Book the Hilton Gatwick for 1 night
Book 2 nights at Universal’s Royal Pacific
Travel Insurance
New passports
ESTA’s
Book ADR’s
Make mouse keeping envelopes

I’m sure that list will get bigger before it gets smaller, it always does!

I found out that the FairFX cards last for 3 years so I’m going to start putting money on that every so often (the one we took last yr isn’t due to expire until Feb 2012). We came back with the grand total of $14.63 on it!

You can see how much of a tight budget we were on last year cant you! Came back with $4 and $14.63 on the card eek!

I’ve decided to start selling stuff on Ebay, we have so much ≈≈≈≈, sorry I mean wonderful items you couldn’t possibly not want to buy that I think it might make us a few pennies over a year.

I am a self confessed technology hater, me and gadgets just do not get on. I think we might eventually have to go on Jeremy Kyle we’re that incompatible! However in the past month or so I’ve learnt how to upload photos (shocking at how behind with the times I am, I’ve only just found that moving picture box in the living room, what ya call it? ... oh yeah the television!)

Anyhoo that’s what I will be doing with my Saturday today, hence up at the ungodly hour. I’ll be searching the house for anything that isn’t nailed down, putting it on Ebay and becoming a female delboy. So this time next year Rodney….!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02083.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	26056   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02084.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	26057   Click image for larger version

Name:	ebay pic.png
Views:	539
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	26058  
Old 18 Sep 10, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Pluto2008
Imagineer

All sounds fab! We went to wdw for our Disney moon in April 2008 it was amazing! We stopped at French quarter! Last yr we stopped at riverside and we had booked fq again for this sept but got a call in July from virgin for a free upgrade to saratogA springs! So we have took the upgrade and we are off on fri woohoo! Make sure u get the just Married pins we had so many freebies! We loved our disneymoon:-) x
2010 SSR & BWV. 2011 Atlanta with a road trip to wdw.
Pluto2008 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 10, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle
Imagineer

DisneyBelle's Reviews
Originally Posted by Pluto2008 View Post
All sounds fab! We went to wdw for our Disney moon in April 2008 it was amazing! We stopped at French quarter! Last yr we stopped at riverside and we had booked fq again for this sept but got a call in July from virgin for a free upgrade to saratogA springs! So we have took the upgrade and we are off on fri woohoo! Make sure u get the just Married pins we had so many freebies! We loved our disneymoon:-) x
Yeah definitely will not forget the just married pins!

wow sounds like youre going to have an amazing time, not long to go!
Old 18 Sep 10, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
You sound so organised!

Hope you have a wonderful time. Looking forward to further updates
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List