Notices

Old 26 Aug 13, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Loving your planning. Would also love to know when the busy day guides come out. All those restaurants sound so yummy. We were in rainforest cafe in London 2 years ago, food was yummy so can't wait for Orlando. Amelia will definitely love BBB. Can't wait to read more updates.
PixieFairies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 13, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Oh my gosh... I have met someone else that likes to plan as much as me!

We are going at the same time as yourself, we are flying out on the 7th Nov 2014.

It will be my 5th trip but we are taking my Mum, brother, sister in law and my niece and nephew! I am so excited, as this will be their first time to Florida!

My Niece will be 3 1/2 when we go and we are also planning on BBB followed by breakfast in the castle.

I will be following your pre trippy and checking I haven't missed anything off my lists! Lol

I have already done a rough plan, using this years busy day guide but I know it will need tweaking when the new one comes out! Lol

We are also wanting to book Mickeys Christmas Party, along with Universal Parks, Seaworld & Discovery Cove! It's going to be a fun packed holiday!

Enjoy the rest of your planning! Xxx
2014 - Beauty & the Beast take the Chips & Co on a Mickey Adventure
2015 - Beauty & The Beasts Fairy Tale Farewell
2017 - Coming Soon

cintabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 13, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Also planning for Nov next year for my big birthday.. hoping to fly out around the 7th x

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 13, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
We are over there a similar time as well - 25th oct - 15th nov! OKW looks fab!

You're way ahead of me on the planning stakes I need to get my but in gear!

Looking forward to hearing the rest of your plans xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 13, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Diva
Imagineer

Hello

I was speaking to you last night on facebook so have popped over to read your pre trippy ;-) wow where to start!

I have to say i find half the fun of the holiday is planning it...i like your little pile of resources... loved the saving pot too so hope you dont mind i had a little search on ebay and ordered myself one.

Love love love your lists... today we did a spot of shopping while the hubby was tackling knocking the kitchen out and ended up with a nice shiny new notepad to start taking down notes and ideas.

I think while the footie is on tonight i may sit down and read through your trip report again ;-) i have been enjoying reading trip reports especially any family ones to give me ideas on taking our little man.

Looking forward to the next update! hehe

Sarah xxxxx
WDW 2020 POR
Disney_Diva is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 13, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 92
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by cintabelle View Post
Oh my gosh... I have met someone else that likes to plan as much as me!

We are going at the same time as yourself, we are flying out on the 7th Nov 2014.

It will be my 5th trip but we are taking my Mum, brother, sister in law and my niece and nephew! I am so excited, as this will be their first time to Florida!

My Niece will be 3 1/2 when we go and we are also planning on BBB followed by breakfast in the castle.

I will be following your pre trippy and checking I haven't missed anything off my lists! Lol

I have already done a rough plan, using this years busy day guide but I know it will need tweaking when the new one comes out! Lol

We are also wanting to book Mickeys Christmas Party, along with Universal Parks, Seaworld & Discovery Cove! It's going to be a fun packed holiday!

Enjoy the rest of your planning! Xxx
Yay! I find planning is the best bit... All those hopes, dreams and expectations. It's so exciting! We went last year with 7 of us... my Mum, Dad and Sister who had never been to Florida before. They were hooked! So gutted that can't come with us this time. I can't wait for the snow on Main street and the parade and seeing the castle all twinkling. It's going to be so magical! Might see you over there!

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
Also planning for Nov next year for my big birthday. hoping to fly out around the 7th x
Wow, another person going the same time as us! There are quite a few dibbers who are going to be there I think! Happy planning! How "big" is your birthday?

Originally Posted by Bobsledwheels View Post
We are over there a similar time as well - 25th oct - 15th nov! OKW looks fab!

You're way ahead of me on the planning stakes I need to get my but in gear!

Looking forward to hearing the rest of your plans xx
Yay! Another one for November! I feel a Dibb meet and a photopass share coming on! Thanks for reading and happy planning
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 13, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 92
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Disney_Diva View Post
Hello

I was speaking to you last night on facebook so have popped over to read your pre trippy ;-) wow where to start!

I have to say i find half the fun of the holiday is planning it...i like your little pile of resources... loved the saving pot too so hope you dont mind i had a little search on ebay and ordered myself one.

Love love love your lists... today we did a spot of shopping while the hubby was tackling knocking the kitchen out and ended up with a nice shiny new notepad to start taking down notes and ideas.

I think while the footie is on tonight i may sit down and read through your trip report again ;-) i have been enjoying reading trip reports especially any family ones to give me ideas on taking our little man.

Looking forward to the next update! hehe

Sarah xxxxx
Hi Sarah Was good talking to you Glad you got one of the Disney terramuni pots. They're fab aren't they? I'm going to see if my Dad's got one of those circular drill bits to drill through the bottom when the time comes so I don't have to smash it! His garage is like B&Q so I'm sure we'll find some way of getting into it!

I still have my Moleskine travel journal from last year and will probably get a new one next year when I have some more solid plans. For now though I have a big A4 ring binder which is slowly filling up with tips I'm finding reading trip reports, etc. Happy planning and speak soon
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 13, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Just found your pre trippie!
Is amazing! Love all your plans so far! It's so frustrating when you can't plan everything at much as you want to!
Old 26 Aug 13, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Diva
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pixie81 View Post
Hi Sarah Was good talking to you Glad you got one of the Disney terramuni pots. They're fab aren't they? I'm going to see if my Dad's got one of those circular drill bits to drill through the bottom when the time comes so I don't have to smash it! His garage is like B&Q so I'm sure we'll find some way of getting into it!

I still have my Moleskine travel journal from last year and will probably get a new one next year when I have some more solid plans. For now though I have a big A4 ring binder which is slowly filling up with tips I'm finding reading trip reports, etc. Happy planning and speak soon
That sounds a fab idea. We had a baby one we used for a couple of years before we had Finley...when we opened that we could chip at the bottom not ruining the main part of the pot so it should work form the bottom. Think it was from hallmark.

Enjoying the evening looking through trip reports lol xx
WDW 2020 POR
Disney_Diva is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 13, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Just read though your PTR after being drawn by the title , I love wishes! Your p,ans sound great,m2 weeks with just disney will be fine and give you lots of time to "smell the roses" and look out for hidden mickeys hehe. Love your savings pot and look forward to reading more. Fab photos! Xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List