Notices

Old 25 May 14, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Oh my goodness, that's an impressive eating list, never tried funnel cake, is it that horrid? We love the Yachtsman, It's one of only a few ADRs we have booked, that steak is mahoosive though. Sigh, so much food, so little time. Is it wrong that I am now starving before 8am?
Fab update !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 14, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Oh my goodness, that's an impressive eating list, never tried funnel cake, is it that horrid? We love the Yachtsman, It's one of only a few ADRs we have booked, that steak is mahoosive though. Sigh, so much food, so little time. Is it wrong that I am now starving before 8am?
Fab update !
I think I'm in the minority regarding funnel cake! I can't wait for the Yachtsman!
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 14, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
asapaj
Trainee Dibber

Good update! That certainly is a lot of places. Don't forget Cinnabon at Universal. Amazing! I don't see a kitchen sink on your list?
asapaj is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 14, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by asapaj View Post
Good update! That certainly is a lot of places. Don't forget Cinnabon at Universal. Amazing! I don't see a kitchen sink on your list?
Cinnabon are on the list! I don't think Beaches and Cream is somewhere we will have time to go to. I'd like a go at the Kitchen Sink but no plans as of yet. I'm sure I read somewhere the Plaza do them now. Is that right?
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 14, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

What a fantastic food list!

Loving all your choices, i can see why you had lots of CS credits left the food portions everywhere just look so big. Snacks are one of my big do's this year but goodness knows if i will actually be able to fit any food in between all the actual giant meals!

Oh and just in reference to your kitchen sink comment above, the Plaza do the Mickeys Kitchen Sink which is a smaller kitchen sink (they say 2 people but i bet 4 would also manage it) and its only $16 it was $23 but they have reduced it. I actually have part of my pre trippy dedicated to it as it looks so amazing haha!

Keep the updates coming!

Gemma xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 14, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
What a fantastic food list!

Loving all your choices, i can see why you had lots of CS credits left the food portions everywhere just look so big. Snacks are one of my big do's this year but goodness knows if i will actually be able to fit any food in between all the actual giant meals!

Oh and just in reference to your kitchen sink comment above, the Plaza do the Mickeys Kitchen Sink which is a smaller kitchen sink (they say 2 people but i bet 4 would also manage it) and its only $16 it was $23 but they have reduced it. I actually have part of my pre trippy dedicated to it as it looks so amazing haha!

Keep the updates coming!

Gemma xx
Yes agreed about the snacks! That's good to know about the Kitchen Sink! Maybe we will get to do one after all!
Old 27 May 14, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
The day I've been dreading.The pre holiday diet has started. I've weighed myself()recovered from near heart attack, so I'm all prepared. I will be posting weekly from now on with weight updates. This is really for me to help me keep motivated to continue as I know I'm going to struggle.
Old 27 May 14, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
The day I've been dreading.The pre holiday diet has started. I've weighed myself()recovered from near heart attack, so I'm all prepared. I will be posting weekly from now on with weight updates. This is really for me to help me keep motivated to continue as I know I'm going to struggle.
Well done!

I am doing the exact same, i figure if i puplicly shame myself on my pre trip it might force me to do something about it!

Good Luck i am sure you will get there in no time xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 14, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Well done!

I am doing the exact same, i figure if i puplicly shame myself on my pre trip it might force me to do something about it!

Good Luck i am sure you will get there in no time xx
Thanks! Going to be hard!
Old 27 May 14, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

We are also going in May 2015 and I too am keeping track of my weight on my pre-trippie. Need to make room for all that delicious food! I'd definitely try to get to Manny's on the way back from Busch if I were you, yum yum. Good luck with the diet

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List