Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Jan 20, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Where do ladies get their wedding guest outfits?

Looking for ideas for my sons wedding, it a long way off but I like looking. Any good shops online that do petite I’m only 5ft 2, thanks xx

Edited at 08:13 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

My mum had hers made for my brother's wedding. Think it was around £350 in total but it was exactly what she wanted (her arms covering and not tight on her tum)
Old 12 Jan 20, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

For my wedding, my Mum went to the personal shopper at House of Fraser and Debenhams.
Old 12 Jan 20, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Cherrypie
Imagineer

Mobile

Mother of the bride shops - ask around, there will be some in your local area x

The most magical place on earth
Cherrypie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa-72
Imagineer

Lisa-72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

I’ve bought mine for Step Son wedding from Next in the sale, it’s a Gina Baccione dress.

Sssshhhh it was a secret, March 2010 Econo Lodge 1st Visit
Lisa-72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I looked for ages for an outfit for DD’s wedding, it was a biggish do in a stunning venue. I looked online and then went yo shops in London and Manchester and Chester. Then when we were passing local up market small place I decided to go in and look and they had just the one. I would say keep looking but don’t decide too soon
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Phase Eight, Debenhams sell it and they have their own store in Manchester. You can buy online too, they have a wedding section.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

For mine Mum went to Debenhams for a personal shopper, it was brilliant she ended up with something she would have never picked but was perfect. x
emmabanana is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

I'm 5'2 and I got my last one from from Jacques:Vert. I loved it, here's a photo for an idea.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018

Edited at 09:03 PM.
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Cherrypie
Imagineer

Mobile

Also not sure if it’s same as states - will they have an evening wedding? My friend’s stepson got married in us - it was an evening wedding - she bought a beautiful knee length dress and jacket then found out a few weeks before the etiquette was longer dresses (evening wear) - check beforehand xx

The most magical place on earth
Cherrypie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List