Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 27 May 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ELAJAM View Post
I emailed and asked the question reply below although some has said they were able to get breakfast on arrival day the official reply tells you no but it may depend on who is on duty in the lounge the day you arrive.

Thank you for contacting Universal Orlando Resort™ Guest Services.

I have contacted Loews Royal Pacific Resort regarding your inquiry. They have informed me you would be able to access the afternoon snack they offer around noon, although, you would be unable to access the breakfast.

I hope this information is helpful. If you should have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact Loews Royal Pacific Resort directly at loewshotels/royal-pacific-resort, or by telephone at (407) 503-3000.

Again, thank you for contacting us.

Best Regards,

Paige
Coordinator | Guest Communication
Universal Orlando Resort™
Hmmm, that was me that said you could get breakfast on check in day. Although we never have as we haven’t been there in time when staying club level, we’ve always been able to access the lounge as soon as we’ve checked in, the earliest being around 10.15. I assumed you could get up there before 9 if you check in early enough, but I guess not. My mistake, my apologies . I’d be tempted to give it a try though!
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Mobile

We're going off club level again lol.
We thought it was too good to get full extras both days.
But like JoJo88 says it's worth a cheeky try.
We are going to be there very early but may get breakfast en route so ready for the parks.
Think it's made our minds up about a 2nd stary there esp in sep as be quiet (famous last words!).
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
coastergirls
VIP Dibber

coastergirls's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Mobile

I have always arrived at RPR around 8 am and a couple of times the room has been ready but mostly not . I have always had breakfast on the morning I arrived . We were there in October when the new lounge opened and used it then . However for the first time we weren’t able to get access to the club in the afternoon when we went back to collect our luggage . In all the years we used it this was a first . We were lucky that someone else was going to that floor and we got in with them . I am going to plead ignorance this week . Only staying one night there as we are staying at Aventura for the first time .
Old 27 May 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Hmmm, that was me that said you could get breakfast on check in day. Although we never have as we haven’t been there in time when staying club level, we’ve always been able to access the lounge as soon as we’ve checked in, the earliest being around 10.15. I assumed you could get up there before 9 if you check in early enough, but I guess not. My mistake, my apologies . I’d be tempted to give it a try though!
We'll give it a try. Even if we just get a nice cold water bottle would be great.
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ELAJAM View Post
I emailed and asked the question reply below although some has said they were able to get breakfast on arrival day the official reply tells you no but it may depend on who is on duty in the lounge the day you arrive.

Thank you for contacting Universal Orlando Resort™ Guest Services.

I have contacted Loews Royal Pacific Resort regarding your inquiry. They have informed me you would be able to access the afternoon snack they offer around noon, although, you would be unable to access the breakfast.

I hope this information is helpful. If you should have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact Loews Royal Pacific Resort directly at loewshotels/royal-pacific-resort, or by telephone at (407) 503-3000.

Again, thank you for contacting us.

Best Regards,

Paige
Coordinator | Guest Communication
Universal Orlando Resort™
Thanks for that info
Old 27 May 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

We were there last week and checked in at 7.30am. We were given our room keys to access the lounge and for the fastpass and went straight up to the lounge. We do this every time we stay at either RPR or HRH. We checked out at 12 noon on our second day our cards were still active at this point.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
We were there last week and checked in at 7.30am. We were given our room keys to access the lounge and for the fastpass and went straight up to the lounge. We do this every time we stay at either RPR or HRH. We checked out at 12 noon on our second day our cards were still active at this point.
What time do u have to check out by please?
Old 28 May 19, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Simon & Suzann View Post
What time do u have to check out by please?
It's usually 11am, we had left our bags with bell services and gone to Cabana Bay. When we got back we checked to see if our room cards still worked for club level and they did, so we went 6p for snacks and drinks and then checked out.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
hellin family
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

We went to RPR club level last August. Check in around 7am and asked if we could go up to the lounge and was told yes. Had s lovely breakfast pre park. We used club lounge on check out day up to around 3pm.

Wendy, Jake and Lillie x

Dec 2005 New York and Florida honeymoon, Grand Reserve
Dec 2006 Anniversary Trip, Grand Reserve, Davenport
Dec 2010 Jake's first trip, Glenbrook
Jan 2011 Lillie's first trip, Windsor Palms
Feb 2013 Jake and Lillie's Grand Adventures, Florida Pines
Oct 2014 Disneys All Stars Music Resort
hellin family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List