Old 6 Sep 07, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
wjd
Imagineer

wjd's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by J1WYX View Post
Email sent
There is a little cupboard just off the kitchen which houses the washer with seperate dryer, also had garbage disposal , microwave,toaster etc...all mod cons to make a easy holiday

Thank you Julie.

The email hasn't come yet, I'll let you know when it does.

Forget the Prince on a horse, I want a VAMPIRE with a volvo.
wjd is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 07, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
fantasy
VIP Dibber

hi
also very keen on this resort.when does zero entry pool and slide open? pool looks small for amount of apartments!
Old 16 Sep 07, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumpy&Happy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jobowden View Post
Wendy, we are staying there next April & visited there this April to see how construction was going! There is a washing machine & dryer in each unit. I have contacted them recently & they have advised me that the main pool area is still on schedule to be finished by the end of this year and the Irish Bar & Grill is now open.
We are also going to be there April 2008, I'll let you know what its like when we get back.
Old 17 Sep 07, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
wjd
Imagineer

wjd's Reviews
Originally Posted by Grumpy&Happy View Post
We are also going to be there April 2008, I'll let you know what its like when we get back.
Thank you very much.

wjd is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 07, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
wjd
Imagineer

wjd's Reviews
Can I please ask a silly question, we will need a 2 bedroom suite, the master suite has an ensuite is that right, what about the other bedroom does it share it with the master or have a seperate bathroom.

Thank you.

Old 17 Sep 07, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumpy&Happy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wjd View Post
Can I please ask a silly question, we will need a 2 bedroom suite, the master suite has an ensuite is that right, what about the other bedroom does it share it with the master or have a seperate bathroom.

Thank you.
I believe the 2 bed apartments have 2 bathrooms, the master being ensuite. So there is another bathroom just seperate from the bedroom.
Old 17 Sep 07, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
wjd
Imagineer

wjd's Reviews
Originally Posted by Grumpy&Happy View Post
I believe the 2 bed apartments have 2 bathrooms, the master being ensuite. So there is another bathroom just seperate from the bedroom.
Thank you, I was hoping so, as dm is staying with us and it's a pain with just one bathroom, also it's not ideal coming into the ensuite through the bedroom from the other bedroom.

Thanks again.

Do you mind me asking did you book the hotel as part of a package or seperate, we're going to do it seperate.

Edited at 02:19 PM. Reason: adding.
Old 17 Sep 07, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
J1WYX
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
2 bedroom has 2 bathrooms. (ensuite in master and one near 2nd bedroom) 2nd bathroom has shower in bath where master has walk in shower.
We booked as a package through Virgin when we went in March, but did get a good price as we booked last year and the resort was new

93,94 & 95 Comfort Inn, 97 Sheraton world, 00 Howard Johnson,01 Amerihost,04 H.I Nikki Bird,05 H.I Sunspree 07 Lake B Vista Village. Villa March 10 & Oct 12, New York & Glbrook Oct 13 Oct 15, Gran Canaria 16,Miami&villa 17 Villa 19 Vila 22, 23
J1WYX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 07, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumpy&Happy
Imagineer

Hi

Yep we also booked it as a package deal through Virgin, but again we've had it booked for some time, I think we booked in March.
Old 17 Sep 07, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post

All the apartments have a bathroom off the hall/kitchen area separate from any bedrooms. It is a full bathroom with shower over the bath. The master suite has a whirlpool tub and a wc and walk in shower with a vanity area between.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread