Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 May 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Millie1980
Getting Excited

Mobile

We all had a look yesterday and decided what we wanted. Just gone to order them and every one we wanted has disappeared. Hope they come back
Millie1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
twan111111
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Down to 16 :/
twan111111 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Krushy
Gone all Goofy

Yes, a very limited choice from 16 bands, 8 of which are solid colours.

Hopefully this is fixed soon we only have 449 days to make our choice!
Krushy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

I was planing on the lady villains one and DH bb8 or Darth Vader they've gone, from the choice completely on the shop as well, so not sure what's going on as a lot of the others that were available to upgrade are still on the shop, its all very confusing,
I'm sure Disney would know they would be very popular
I also have 155 days before having to chose and they may add some more designs so don't want to pick just yet
anyway really
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

We have 14 days left to pick. I had previously chosen solid colours and they still show. We’d like the upgraded ones but I’ll give it a bit of time to settle down and if there’s no good choices still I’ll stick with what we’ve got.
Might have been an idea if they’d only offered it to people within a certain time frame before their holiday.
Old 23 May 19, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachelruby
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
I keep getting the following
“We Were Unable to Complete Your Request” when I select certain ones ( sad face )
Its let me select mine but I'm getting this message once I've gone has far as putting in the card details 😔
Rachelruby is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
JMDisneyfan
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
We have 14 days left to pick. I had previously chosen solid colours and they still show. We’d like the upgraded ones but I’ll give it a bit of time to settle down and if there’s no good choices still I’ll stick with what we’ve got.
Might have been an idea if they’d only offered it to people within a certain time frame before their holiday.
Totally agree with you on this one. Seems silly if they have taken them out of stock for people going in 60+ days time
Old 23 May 19, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Shellie
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Does anybody know if you select a plain colour for some of your party and a premium one for another, will it let you change the plain ones to a different one AFTER you’ve paid for the premium?

I hope that makes sense.

Basically my daughter wants the stitch one which is showing but it won’t allow me to purchase that alone.
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter March 2017Dibb Villa April 2017 Disney’s Sequoia Lodge February 2018 Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside February 2020 Dibb Villa February 2020 Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch April 2023
Shellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Rossmasa
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
Does anybody know if you select a plain colour for some of your party and a premium one for another, will it let you change the plain ones to a different one AFTER you’ve paid for the premium?

I hope that makes sense.

Basically my daughter wants the stitch one which is showing but it won’t allow me to purchase that alone.
No it wouldn't let you change once ordered (even if a plain one) as they are customized with your name on.

We ordered ours yesterday and i now owe my wife as i could get mine and my daughters but the one my wife had wanted had gone out of stock , but she said she wasn't that bothered and to order ours in case we miss out.

I can see my credit card getting smashed in the Michael Kors outlet now
Caribbean Beach Resort August 2016
Coronado Springs Resort August 2014, 2015, 2017 2018, 2019 (Gran Destino)
Art Of Animation December 2021 2022
Pop Century May 2023 & Christmas New Year 2023/2024

Edited at 12:45 PM.
Rossmasa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

I made the mistake of showing my boys the bands when they were first out, we didn’t complete it straight away as one was undecided, then yesterday I could select the ones they wanted but got an error when trying to complete it, now they are gone. It seems crazy they are letting everyone do it at once, surely it would be more sensible to say you got the option unlocked at maybe 60 days before. They are apparently shipping the ones to the US straight away regardless of trip date
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List