Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 13 Jun 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile Split stay- transferring luggage advice

Hi all,
We have a 3 disney resort stay this summer and wanted some advice about moving luggage amd check out/ in.
We are moving from OKW to Poly Club so we plan to drive to Poly, leave bags with bell service and check in. Have some breakfast and then go via Monorail to the park.

We then move from Poly to YC club. I am deliberately how to handle this as we plan to go to HS and then back to the pool before officials check in time.

Either we get Disney to transfer luggage. We can then drive to the park ( taking only a park/ swim bag) go back to the hotel and check in. Use the pool and then wait for bags to be delivered.

Or... we could drop bags to bell service on the way to the park. Negative is this would take longer but at least we are then not waiting for bags.

Or, i suppose we could load the car and leave bags in the boot when in the park? Does that feel safe?!

Any advice would be great. Not sure why in worrying about this but cant seem to find a option that feels right.

Thanks for your help( and listening to my rambling!)😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post

If I had a car and was transferring resorts, I would take my stuff with me. I would have no issue leaving it in the car either.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
If I had a car and was transferring resorts, I would take my stuff with me. I would have no issue leaving it in the car either.
Thanks Claudette. 😊
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

We’ve used bell services to do this a couple of times and it’s all been straight forward. They generally say it will be at your new resort by 4pm.
We don’t ever have a car there though. Just depends on how much time you have.
Which pool are you going to ? Back to the Poly or to the fabulous yacht club pool?
You can get the boat from yc to HS so why not check in early at the yc with your luggage, leave your car and use Disney transport.
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
We’ve used bell services to do this a couple of times and it’s all been straight forward. They generally say it will be at your new resort by 4pm.
We don’t ever have a car there though. Just depends on how much time you have.
Which pool are you going to ? Back to the Poly or to the fabulous yacht club pool?
You can get the boat from yc to HS so why not check in early at the yc with your luggage, leave your car and use Disney transport.
We are going back to YC. Hadn’t thought about using the boat but that would be nice and would probably feel more relaxed. Thanks for info re bell service 😊
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Bell services move it for you ... it's very straightforward. Just tell them to collect, get on with your day and they'll be waiting for you when you go to your new hotel later in the day.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
We used Bell Services to move our Owners Lockers from CSR to SSR in May.
No way can we carry them as they weigh a ton!
Collected at 8.00am as we requested. At SSR by 3.00pm no issues at all.

My view is I am on vacation and for a few bucks somebody else can do the donkey work not me.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Krushy
Gone all Goofy

We have also used Bell Services for a split stay moving from All Star Sports to AKL.
It was easy to arrange and simple in its execution.
Room to room transfer without lifting a thing other than a few dollars in tips!
Krushy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I'm not sure why you'd risk leaving your bags in the car when they can be kept secure with Bell services.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
I'm not sure why you'd risk leaving your bags in the car when they can be kept secure with Bell services.
Was just considering options when i asked the question. Bell service definitely sounds the best option.

Thanks all😊