Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 15 Aug 19, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mobile Hot Topic - order to store?

My DS wants a new backpack for school and has found one on the hot topic website.

I don’t know if it would be available in store but the website gives you the option to ship to store.

Has anyone ever done this?

Thanks
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Yes we have but our CC is linked to our villa so we’d no issues pay pal might be an option if you have a problem
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Thank you. 👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 05:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Mole83
Serious Dibber

Haven't done it with HT but have done it this week with Box Lunch, Lids, Best Buy and Amazon. All using the card that is registered to my UK address with no issues.
Mole83 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mobile

Mmm paid using a Monzo card last night and by the morning it was refunded - no email telling me why ? I am going to try and contact them 😟
Old 16 Aug 19, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Mole83
Serious Dibber

Ive just done a dummy order and you can set the billing address to a UK address, You may be best to tweet them or call them, Use Zip call, its free!
Mole83 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Mmm paid using a Monzo card last night and by the morning it was refunded - no email telling me why ? I am going to try and contact them 😟
I would read the reviews on Hot Topic online before trying to order again. This company is a nightmare and routinely cancel orders without any reason given. You might be better shopping in store when you are here.
angelbabe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
florakid
Trying for More Ears

florakid's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
My daughter has many times ordered in advance with Hot Topic and picked up in a store. A regular credit/debit card works fine. They can be quite slow in shipping though so she always gives them about 3 weeks to get it to store!
florakid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

Have you looked at the EMP website? They have a lot of the same stock as Hot Topic but it's uk

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Originally Posted by angelbabe View Post
I would read the reviews on Hot Topic online before trying to order again. This company is a nightmare and routinely cancel orders without any reason given. You might be better shopping in store when you are here.
Oh dear

Originally Posted by florakid View Post
My daughter has many times ordered in advance with Hot Topic and picked up in a store. A regular credit/debit card works fine. They can be quite slow in shipping though so she always gives them about 3 weeks to get it to store!
Maybe I have left it a bit late to order?.

Originally Posted by kellsbells View Post
Have you looked at the EMP website? They have a lot of the same stock as Hot Topic but it's uk
Thanks for the idea, but the bag isn’t on there