Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Sep 20, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebecca_
slightly serious Dibber

Can I just ask anyone who has received their email confirmation of refund already, did yours say 0 for the amount? Or did it have the amount you had paid? Not sure if it's normal or if I need to chase them up.
Rebecca_ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 20, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
steph1
Imagineer

steph1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mine cleared into my bank today. I got the email from them last Fri saying it was done but could take 14 business days to show in my account, thankfully it didn’t!
steph1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 20, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Nazzer
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by steph1 View Post
Mine cleared into my bank today. I got the email from them last Fri saying it was done but could take 14 business days to show in my account, thankfully it didn’t!
When were you due to fly? Or is the refund related to when they announced they were retiring the 747. Thanks
Nazzer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 20, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Originally Posted by AndyA06 View Post
I was told it was automatically 120 days from 5th May (which was 2nd Sept). When I didn't get it I was told it could take 14 days to appear so I'll be back in touch on 16th.
I received a further response from them today saying “the bubble seats should have been completed on our side by 2nd September but it may take up to 14 days after that to show in your account so the refund should be with you soon”.

I have messaged back asking what the hold up is as they told me my money would be with me by no later’ than 2 September not another 14 days after that 😡.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 20, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I was told the same along with a swift "As we've not heard from you in a while, we're going to end this chat". Like you take 4 days to respond to me and I need an extra 10 minutes to finish teaching my class to reply and that's a while? Oy Vey.
Just as well I'm not still waiting on the Ł5K holiday refund. Oh wait...
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 20, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
thelegalbeagle
Proud to wear my Ears

Virgin will get my custom again when they take 120 days to take the money from your bank account
thelegalbeagle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 20, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

Received a further reply back although not holding my breath. They did tell me previously I’d have my money by 2 September, obviously stalling as much as they can.

“Hi there, we did aim to complete the refund for the 'bubble' seats by 2nd September which we did, sadly as the payment will then go through the banks merchant services we are not able to control the time this takes. We do advise 14 days as a maximum so hopefully this will be back to you prior to the 14 days”.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 20, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

I got a reply this morning stating that the last of the Bubble refunds had been processed on September 2, and that ALL refunds will be received in the next 14 days.
We shall see
Old 5 Sep 20, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
sharon190980
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Geordie Al View Post
I got a reply this morning stating that the last of the Bubble refunds had been processed on September 2, and that ALL refunds will be received in the next 14 days.
We shall see
Did you receive an email from them saying yours had been processed? Hoping we’ve been refunded without getting an email. My parents received an email saying there’s had been done. Waiting for a response on twitter or WhatsApp from them.
sharon190980 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 20, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sharon190980 View Post
Did you receive an email from them saying yours had been processed? Hoping we’ve been refunded without getting an email. My parents received an email saying there’s had been done. Waiting for a response on twitter or WhatsApp from them.
Have not received an e-mail from them yet. I sent them a direct message on Twitter and they have confirmed that all Bubble refunds have now been processed.
However actions speak louder than words and to be honest I am fully expecting to be contacting them again on September 17th asking where the promised refund is