Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Oct 20, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Just weighted this up and for us its not worth it. Free dining is our deciding factor as we need 2 rooms.
Old 13 Oct 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by toots82 View Post
So I spoke to someone and I asked when we would know about October. He said he had heard something and couldnt really comment but said maybe you'll be checking back with us in the next 48 hours or so.

We are booked for march but if we cant get over then we will be aiming for our usual October. I'd love to see the offers before changing our March booking. If it's free dining I'll struggle to say no lol.
Same! If we can’t get March October is our new plan!
ATD was able to give me a quote for October for POR but it was over 5k for 14 nights which was way over budget.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Simon & Suzann View Post
That sounds like a free dining offer in 48hrs time I reckon 🤣

Glad to see loads of you had money off your previous bookings 👍 and got something to look forward to 🤞

The offer isn't for us next year esp as we got one of the twins boyfriends with us so no good all squeezed in one room and 2 rooms is way out of what I'm prepared to pay.

Instead we're doing DC with the 3 park deal plus a long weekend at the end of the 3 weeks in a cabin up weeki wachee springs which is perfect for me 🛶
I am wondering what they can do thats different than this offer and the only thing i can think of is free dining as well. Anyone any other ideas?
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Can anyone confirm they have got CBR standard room on the deal? It’s certainly not showing as being reduced on our dates (unfortunately).
nth09 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebecca_
slightly serious Dibber

I've just called and amended my February booking. Originally had 2 rooms at CBR for 6 nights with the $300 gift card for each room & 7 day tickets.

Changed to 7 nights at CBR for £300 less, with 14 day tickets & get to keep our $300 gift cards. So I'm happy with that. The cast member said it can be cancelled up to 7 days before so hopefully we'll be able to go, if not we will amend to September.
Rebecca_ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebecca_
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by nth09 View Post
Can anyone confirm they have got CBR standard room on the deal? It’s certainly not showing as being reduced on our dates (unfortunately).
I've booked a CBR standard room and got the deal
Rebecca_ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rebecca_ View Post
I've booked a CBR standard room and got the deal
What dates were those? For mine the CBR standard room is showing as more than the pirate room.
nth09 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah_P
a Friend of the DIBB

I’ve booked CBR standard room from 28th August for 7 nights and managed to get the deal! Included 2 nights free and the gift card, countdown can now officially begin (again) 😊
Sarah_P is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebecca_
slightly serious Dibber

What dates were those? For mine the CBR standard room is showing as more than the pirate room.
2nd - 9th February. I amended the dates slightly as my original dates only showed availability for the pirate rooms. But on the website the offer was definitely showing, and when I called the CM confirmed that the standard room was available for my new dates & I got the 2 nights free.
Old 13 Oct 20, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rebecca_ View Post
2nd - 9th February. I amended the dates slightly as my original dates only showed availability for the pirate rooms. But on the website the offer was definitely showing, and when I called the CM confirmed that the standard room was available for my new dates & I got the 2 nights free.
Thanks. Weirdly the CBR standard rooms seem to be coming up as part of the deal for some dates but not others. Certainly not mid July.