Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jul 20, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Leemcd
Getting Excited

Feb 2021 - who's going?

Hey all,

Not sure if my positivity is misplaced or not! but i'm remaining hopeful for next Feb. any body else booked for then?

Flying from MAN with Virgin
Leemcd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Not February but have booked a quickie for mid March out of LHR with VA.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

Mobile

Us! I hope!

We had our May 2020 holiday taken away and now our pofq stay is in jeopardy🤦 we fly 14th Manchester to Mco with virgin x
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Us too ...flying 18th feb from man with virgin ...although I’m really starting to doubt it will happen now
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
kp789
Getting Excited

Mobile

Am looking into first week of Feb from MAN as well. Just needing Universal to confirm when (if) their run weekend will be on again. Will take advantage of their 3 month extra free on the annual passes since planning Feb, Oct and Easter 2022 as well. The latter is our cancelled one from August this year.
kp789 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Leemcd
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by katy341 View Post
Us! I hope!

We had our May 2020 holiday taken away and now our pofq stay is in jeopardy🤦 we fly 14th Manchester to Mco with virgin x
We ere due to go September this year, really hoping February goes ahead
Leemcd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
ssvickers
VIP Dibber

We are flying out from Manchester 5th February with Virgin for 2 weeks. Hoping it still goes ahead - fingers crossed
ssvickers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
KRBarnard
Very Serious Dibber

KRBarnard's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We are booked for 27th February with VA from Manchester. I hope it goes ahead but Florida will need to do A LOT of work to get the virus under control before then 😣

I also won't pass any temperature checks due to a medical condition so I really, really need them to relax that rule and allow medical exemption 😐
Gateway Inn '97 Radisson Barcelo '99 Quality Inn Plaza '01 Quality Inn Int'l '03 La Quinta Inns&Suites '05 B.W. Movieland '07 Holiday Inn '08 & '09 Indian Creek '10 & '11 Vista Cay '12 Rosen Inn @ Pointe and Miami '13 Vista Cay '13,'14,'15,'16 CBR '16 Tampa, POR & SSR '17 OKW + Vista Cay '18 Windsor Hills '19 Vista Cay'22
KRBarnard is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
RichyC
Having Dinner with Goofy

We're flying out from LHR on the 9th Feb 2021.

My mood keeps swinging on a daily basis as to the current situation. One day i'm really positive that we will be going, the next i'm feeling down & don't think it will happen.

Still in two minds to pay off the Disney & Universal tickets, in order to book reservations for Disney, we have so far only paid the deposit.

Also have to pay the balance on the holiday in November, we have a couple of months to wait & see what happens.
RichyC is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Leemcd
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by RichyC View Post
We're flying out from LHR on the 9th Feb 2021.

My mood keeps swinging on a daily basis as to the current situation. One day i'm really positive that we will be going, the next i'm feeling down & don't think it will happen.

Still in two minds to pay off the Disney & Universal tickets, in order to book reservations for Disney, we have so far only paid the deposit.

Also have to pay the balance on the holiday in November, we have a couple of months to wait & see what happens.
We have Disney days reserved already - no issue with no availability so far, i think there is plenty of time for things to change (hopefully for the better!)