Notices

Old 6 Oct 20, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Covid Notification.

I download the NHS app a few weeks ago, everything working okay. Just a moment ago I was notified that someone has contracted the virus, where I must have been.

It says, nothing else. Now, I am far from worried, I just wondered if anyone else who has the app, this has happened to.

Ta very much.
x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
slightly serious Dibber

Yes my husband has the app and this has happened a couple of times to him, when he selects the notification on his phone it just takes him to the app. No additional information or advice.

He is a tram driver so if someone sits close to the drivers cab and have tested positive I imagine this will happen a lot.

I also wonder once someone has tested positive how long they remain as a positive case on the app. Judging by the way they previously handled covid death rates it wouldn't surprise me if you were listed as a positive case forever, meaning eventually you'd be hard pushed to walk down the street without it pinging that you've been in proximity to someone who tested positive.
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
scruffycharlie
Apprentice Imagineer

My husband gets these too, from what Iíve read if you have been in contact with someone long enough to need to self isolate it will clearly tell you in the app, so he is just ignoring these.
scruffycharlie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

My husband received this today and when he went to the app nothing on there!?!?!
Is it a glitch or has he actually been in contact with someone?.
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
I download the NHS app a few weeks ago, everything working okay. Just a moment ago I was notified that someone has contracted the virus, where I must have been.

It says, nothing else. Now, I am far from worried, I just wondered if anyone else who has the app, this has happened to.

Ta very much.
x
this is weird . I have just had same message, swiped right too quickly and lost it! It definitely did not tell me to isolate and nothing on actual app! So I guess carry on as normal, hands, space face.
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Mobile

I turned the contact tracing element off as I just donít see how it can accurately work. For example my house walls are pretty thin, iím less than a few feet alway from my neighbours, if they test positive I donít want to isolate for two weeks!

I do log in to wherever I go through via the QR code.
Old 6 Oct 20, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
linder
Apprentice Imagineer

linder's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 9
I had that too the other day, I hadnít been near anyone so no panic. The trouble is some people will panic and not be able to access any information
linder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
blades
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
My husband received this today and when he went to the app nothing on there!?!?!
Is it a glitch or has he actually been in contact with someone?.
A few if us have had it in our circle - I seem to think it's a glitch

It's like a notification on your home screen and then nothing else ?
Old 6 Oct 20, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Nothing to worry about
news.sky/story/coronavir...lerts-12086225
Omega1 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 20, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
dodgeintrepid
Excited about Disney

Itís a glitch inn the system and nothing to worry about I was averaging on a day last week
dodgeintrepid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List