Notices

Old 9 Jun 15, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post

3 Resorts, Star Wars Weekend and much much more...May 2015 Ninth day

We woke up early as usual! But I remembered we were by the beach. I was excited so looked out the window ( plenty to choose from! ) it was a lovely day. We had our cereal in our room and then picked up a box of donuts from the shop by reception. This was well stocked for it's size. We sat outside on the deck and enjoyed the morning sun and the donut fix! It was a selection box of ring donuts. Cinnamon, powered and plain. Jo had a powered one, I adore cinnamon so I jumped on that. They were very good.

One bonus we did not expect in Vero was the refill mugs worked at the refill station by the pool! So Jo filled our mugs coke for me and diet coke for Jo. You could also have coffee or tea, sprite and Powerade like The Grand which was cool.

We decided to take a look around the resort. Here is me by the pool. Nice water slide for your kiddos.

They had these cute little beds on the beach.

A view of our room I forgot to post!

A fountain around the resort

Hello Everybody!

Jo decided a dip in the ocean was in order!

Oh no too cold!

After a sit by the pool and a nice relaxing morning we got a bit hungry. Pam had whatsapp me to say they had got off The Magic and were heading to rent their car. They would arrive at Vero around 1pm. We decided to get some lunch and take it to our room. It was getting very hot! We planned to sit on the balcony which was in the shade.

I headed back to the room and Jo went to the poolside grill. She got us a salad, fries and a burger each. It was a wonderful burger! I really enjoyed it. We had a drink from our refillable mugs and rested after lunch waiting for our friends.

The photos came out really dark sorry! Here is me, Jo and Pam's Mom. Pam is camera shy so I will respect that. They arrived and we chatted by the pool. Then I went back to the room for my afternoon rest. We had another reservation for Shutters that night for us all.

This is from their room. Omg they had an ocean view it was fantastic.

Later I came back and joined them all by the pool. I was really hitting the wall now. My blood sugar levels just could not get under control. Pam is a nurse and was helpful. I was on high dosages of steroids which really hammers your sugar levels.

I made the meal just about but we went back to the room early. I was super annoyed with myself for being so weak but Jo told me to not be silly. Tomorrow would be another day!

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 15, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Vero looks lovely! You'll have to go back later in the year so Jo has a warmer dip in the ocean! Maybe on one of your September trips xx

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 15, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks Claire. It was warmer later on in the day which was nice. She just was too keen too early in the morning! I said you don't fancy getting in the sea in England on Christmas day like some do then! Oh the look she gave me lol.
Old 9 Jun 15, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by PaulaEssex - 9 Jun 15 3:46 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 15, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
It looks lovely there Paula, love the beds on the beach. . . .could do with one of those here , then again could do with the Florida weather too
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 15, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post

Thank you for reading! Yes the beds were cute addition. It was a lovely resort actually def would recommend it. Can't wait to go back. Nice break from the parks.
Old 10 Jun 15, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Looks nice at Vero hope your feeling a little better tomorrow

Joan
Old 10 Jun 15, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post

Thank you Joan! Nothing like a rest :-)