Old 6 Aug 15, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
Originally Posted by anji View Post
Extremely jealous now! If you have time while you are in Austin there's the most wonderful restuarant at Lake Travis called the Oasis. Maybe you could combine it with Hamilton Pool?

We had lunch there on our way into Austin and the views just take your breath away. Have a fab time

oasis-austin/
Ah that place looks beautiful! Will definately try to fit that in! Thanks for the recommendation!
Old 6 Aug 15, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by chelseyleigh View Post
Firstly I apologise if this update if a bore fest to some people, but for me its a super exciting part of holiday prep!

So with 52 days to go its time to start thinking about holiday pamper prep and new holiday clothes! Yay!

Here's what I have in mind at the moment, I'm going all out this year
Ive recently had my eyebrows done with semi permenant make up so don't have to worry about them other than a little plucking!

Ive also booked in to get my lips done with fillers a few weeks before we go, Ive never had this done before but its something I've always wanted and will only get a small amount so shouldn't be trout pouting too much

This wednesday Im getting a whole fresh new lot of hair extensions which will be about 6inches longer and much thicker! So excited to resemble a brunette rapunzel So Ill be booking my maintenance appointment for the wednesday before we go so that's hair sorted! Ill be using lots of hair treatments leading up to get it prepared for the sun and humidity damage!

On the wednesday I'll be getting my wax done and am also going to treat myself to a full body massage, I spend a lot of time at the gym and weight lifting so have to get deep tissue massages quite regularly so I though this would be a convenient time to fit one in My wax is just for the bikini area so after this ill epilate my legs and underarms and exfoliate so I'm silky smooth!

On friday ill start of with getting LVL treatment on my eyelashes, never had this before but it looks amazing! Its a sort of perming treatment but doesn't damage your lashes and lasts 6-8 weeks!

After this its my spray tan, I no some people think its crazy getting a tan done before a holiday, BUT I'm so pasty white and never get a tan anyway so its nice to at least start with a glow even if I do come back paler than I went! Having a tan always helps when it comes to wearing a bikini!

Then onto my nails! Now I've put a lot of thought into this, I want disney but theres also 2 weeks before we get to disney so I want subtle disney, this is what I have in mind at the mo, Ill be getting gels so they should definately last well.

Ill also getting sparkly shellac on my tootsies to match!

So thats what my holiday prep will consist of! I absolutely love the pre holiday pamper day or dayS in my case!

Onto a bit of shopping! Now I am pretty disappointed to say there has only been 1 disney purchase so far but Im sure this will change!

Some goodies from ASOS;

So here's the one n only disney purchase, but it is a good one! I love this top and can't wait to wear it when I see donald!

Skirt for the evenings

Fringed playsuit which I thought would be well suited in cowboy land!

Some new bikinis! Pretty sure some of these won't be great for the waterparks...

Some embellished embroidered shorts, thinking these can be worn day or night!

Bomber jacket for the chillier evenings

Nice easy to wear dress!

After wearing these 1 evening recently Ive come to realise that I won't be wearing these for long periods of time whilst we are away - they do rub!

Onto a few bits from H&M..

Super comfy sweatpant shorts, thought these would be good for the longer car journeys!

Lacey shorts, hopefully can wear these day or night

Another one that won't be suitable for the waterparks..

floaty blouse, should keep me cool

A few bits from missguided...

Can't wait to wear this playsuit around the beach areas, its so pretty!

These are super comfy so I think I'll be wearing these quite a bit!

And lastly some trousers from zara

Perfect for the cooler evenings

So thats it folks! Don't spose I'll be doing much more shopping seen as all the summer stuff is leaving the shops now! Guess its good on my bank balance! But I am still hoping to pick up some new birkenstocks, some comfy denim shorts and some easy to wear summer dresses!

Thanks for reading!

Done;
- Flights
- Hotels
- Universal tickets
- Disney tickets
- Disney DDP
- ESTAs
- American GPS
- Car hire
- Confirm ADRs
- Decide about MNSSHP
- Decide on disney nail design
- Look into Rodeo in texas (None on during our stay)

To Do;
- Figure out what sunpass/tollpass we need
- Travel Insurance
- Book guest ranch
- Book tours for New Orleans
- Get DVLA code for car hire
- Buy portable chargers
- Buy hidden mickey book
- Arrange airport transportation
- Save spends and change up dollars
I love these kinds of updates!

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 15, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
I love these kinds of updates!
Me too haha! I spent most of yesterday evening looking for trippys mentioning this sorta stuff but couldn't find much!

thanks for reading!
Old 18 Aug 15, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
So im sorry its taken a while but I started my new job and have been focusing on settling in! loving it so far!
But because of this, I'm afraid there isn't a huge amount to update on but here goes;

So our 60 day fast pass window opened up last week (we booked through the US site), to be honest I wasn't too fussed about fast passes because we would like to take this trip as relaxed as possible and don't wanna feel tied down by fast passes but there are 2 which I knew we needed,

Seven dwarfs mine train because, well who wants to wait 3 hours for a train ride...

and Fantasmic, only because our sci fi dine in ADR is quite late a I was a little worried we would feel rushed so I thought this might help a little

We also booked a few tours and tickets;
The silver spur guest ranch, ryan is straight up refusing to ride a horse so its just the use of amenities and one meal but should be nice to spend the day seeing a little of the hill country
We booked our NASA tickets just because they were a little cheaper online so we thought why not!
We also booked our bayou and plantation tour, We was really hoping to get a tour including an air boat ride and the oak alley plantation but none of them were available in 1 day so we went for the airboat ride with the destrehan plantation, hopefully this plantation is just as good!

We do need to get round to booking the Seaworld san Antonio tickets as they are $15 cheaper online!

Also found out there are no rodeos on during our stay in any of the areas we are visiting so thats a shame!

After a few recommendations from lovely dibbers we have added some extra plans in, during our day visit to Hamilton pool from Austin we will hopefully stop off at Oasis on the lake for some lunch, this place looks beautiful so I really hope we can make it there!

During our drive to silver spur guest ranch we are hoping to stop off at bandera main street, the whole street looks super cool and authentic but I really want to visit Bandera general store for the ice cream! As recommended by a dibber!

Ryan has also mentioned that he would like to squeeze in a visit to circuits of America during our stay in Austin so we will try to fit that in!

So thats all for this update!
Thanks for reading!

Done;
- Flights
- Hotels
- Universal tickets
- Disney tickets
- Disney DDP
- ESTAs
- American GPS
- Car hire
- Confirm ADRs
- Decide about MNSSHP
- Decide on disney nail design
- Look into Rodeo in texas (None on during our stay)
- Book guest ranch
- Book tours for New Orleans
- Buy hidden mickey book

To Do;
- Figure out what sunpass/tollpass we need
- Travel Insurance
- Get DVLA code for car hire
- Buy portable chargers
- Buy hidden mickey book
- Arrange airport transportation
- Book Seaworld tickets
- Save spends and change up dollars
Old 25 Sep 15, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
So we are off tomorrow and Ive been lucky enough to have today off! Just had my nails, tan and eyelashes done... what do you think...

Nice n sparkly

Also done a couple of last minute purchases over the last week...

from new look, can't wait to wear this at IOA

forever 21 have so many great disney tops!

So thats it! Online check in done, now just gotta wait for Ryan to finish work then I think we will be picking up a take away and popping the last minute bits in the case then its an early night and leaving at 6.30am for the airport! couldn't be more excited!