Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 11 Mar 20, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
LoveHolidays
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I think I've "liked" almost every reply on here, we love villas.

We try to do a one night on-site stay most years to take advantage of early access, etc.
Every time, we end up moaning because we're basically living on top of each other in a hotel room.

It's fantastic to get back to the villa after that and it makes you appreciate it even more.

Busy planning Florida holiday number 17
LoveHolidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 20, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoNick
Proud to wear my Ears

When we first starting visiting Orlando we stayed at villas and we loved the space, walk-in closets, two lounges, multiple bathrooms and of course the pool. Recently we’ve been staying onsite because we didn’t want to drive but next year we’re doing a month tour of the States ending up in Orlando and I know by then end of the month we would have had enough of hotel rooms so we’ll opt for a villa - my children will be teenagers and they’ll enjoy having their own rooms with a double bed and a pool to relax in. The villas in Orlando are second to none.
OrlandoNick is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 20, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Evil queen
Imagineer

It’s got to be the space for us and most importantly no-one having to share a bed unless they want to!
Love having our own pool and spa, we can mess about with inflatables and not worry about spoiling it for other people.
When the kids were little it meant they could go to bed and we didn’t have sit in the dark we could enjoy our evenings as we wanted.
The ability to sometimes have a quick meal at the villa- we find we reach a point where we just can’t face another meal out. I’m not saying I ever turn the oven on though- more cooked meats and prepared salad!
A freezer so we can try all the different flavours of Ben and Jerry’s!
I could go on, but suffice to say we find it really relaxing🙂
Evil queen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 20, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Brewers
Excited about Disney

The space is a great thing to have but for me, personally, relaxing in a jacuzzi, ice cold beer in hand, after walking in the parks is bliss.
Brewers is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 20, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Being able to put the kids to bed and not worry about the noise. Being able to cook and prepare meals, having a private pool, having more space than at home to name a few.
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 20, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
If I get there I can self isolate on my pool deck!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 20, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Currently just doing that exactly Selina
We have rough food water toilet roll soap and anti bac wipes and sanitiser for 2/3 week if need be
If we get home before that food will be donated and essentials brought home
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 20, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Johnnyp
Imagineer

Johnnyp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Guests and staff not shouting to another person they know in the next state at 7 am 😄
Johnnyp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List