Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 25 Feb 24, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellejay156
VIP Dibber

My new addiction! - Vlogs

OK so after someone mentioned knightstrider yesterday as he did a vlog of service station food i started watching. I ended up watched several hours. They are great! Brilliant for planning.

So who else is really good?
Old 25 Feb 24, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We watch Tim Tracker, Paging Mr Morrow, Wright Down Main Street, Disney in Detail, Adam the Woo and sometimes Jackie Super Enthused. We also watch Adam Hatton and Promise Hope sometimes and Ear Scouts is good for Genie plus type vlogs.

There are loads of them and you just need to find the ones that do the content you like and don’t overly annoy you!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 24, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
jasper
Excited about Disney

We like paging mr morrow and Tim tracker. Although we skip his baby does this that and whatever.
jasper is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 24, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by jasper View Post
We like paging mr morrow and Tim tracker. Although we skip his baby does this that and whatever.
Oh yes, we don’t watch the home vlogs. We only watch theme park vlogs for all of them but PMM we do tend to watch most of his because we like how excited he gets about everything!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 24, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Tim Tracker
Super Enthused
Paging Mr Morrow
Adam Hatton
Adam the Woo
Cheers Ears
Mammoth Club

Occasionally Kyle Palo and PC Dev except when they're going off on one.
Old 25 Feb 24, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
johnandmaz
Imagineer

There was thread a while back but can't seem to find it. We started watching a few from that thread.

The best ones for me are the Blokes from Stoke. Caught them by accident because DW from the Potteries.

2 loveable fellas - don't give that many tips and tricks as there are many other vloggers who do that - just an enjoyable half hour. Been travelling for many years but only started vloging 3 years ago. We all sat down as a family last night as they'd just posted their latest travel day vlog. Pushed Ant and dec down the pecking order of Saturday night viewing.

For tips and tricks can't go wrong with Ear Scouts. Seems a really nice fella, an excellent presenter and his explanations of things like Genie+ are second to none.

Florida - 91, 93, 94, 95, 97, 01, 03, 05, 07 - twice, 09, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24
johnandmaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 24, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

I like LR Dreaming but it seems they’ve stopped vlogging so no new content. In addition to the ones already mentioned, theme park worldwide.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 24, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

I like PC Dev (even though he moans...a lot!) Super enthused, I love PMM but haven't really started watching him again yet as he tends to do a lot of Disney and we aren't really doing Disney this year. Depending on offers for next year we may though so will start watching him again. I also like Mammoth Club.
For UK vlogs I love LR dreaming and Spoonful of Sugar.
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 24, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Tim Tracker
Super Enthused
Paging Mr Morrow
Adam Hatton
Adam the Woo
Cheers Ears
Mammoth Club

Occasionally Kyle Palo and PC Dev except when they're going off on one.
Yeah we stopped watching PC Dev. His negativity is exhausting. I get enough of that at work 😂.

Trip Report Index
Old 25 Feb 24, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
I like LR Dreaming but it seems they’ve stopped vlogging so no new content. In addition to the ones already mentioned, theme park worldwide.
I love LR dreaming, it's such a shame they've stopped.
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List