Old 6 Nov 19, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by GoofyK View Post
Thank you. I will call again tomorrow. The agent I spoke to didn’t really want to help. She didn’t even look into the prices, she just simply said well prices does go up n down due to supply n demand.
The best thing to do is keep an eye on the website and see if it shows up for that date. When it does call Disney and ask to extend your booking to include that night. If there’s no availability there may not be much point in calling. Occasionally I’ve heard of people getting them to pull inventory from the US site but to be honest that doesn’t happen often.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
The best thing to do is keep an eye on the website and see if it shows up for that date. When it does call Disney and ask to extend your booking to include that night. If there’s no availability there may not be much point in calling. Occasionally I’ve heard of people getting them to pull inventory from the US site but to be honest that doesn’t happen often.
Thank u. Yeah I’m stalking the website like crazy. Hope they can just add the nights that I need. But I try not to get my hopes up.
It’s a shame that I’m staying at the same resort. Booked directly with them but because one night is from US Disney inventory n they can’t honour the free dinning.
GoofyK is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 04:26 AM  
Link to this Post

I already booked that missing night via US Disney. But still hoping UK would show up avail so I can link everything together to get free dinning. Because with that missing night we don’t get free dinning for the remaining 5 nights which sucks!

I’m just surprised price went up so much already
I don’t understand your “missing night”. I thought you just wanted to add on a night, presumably at the beginning or end, so how does this mean you lose five nights of free dining? Surely it is just one night? What have you booked?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Mobile

Thank u. Yeah I’m stalking the website like crazy. Hope they can just add the nights that I need. But I try not to get my hopes up.
It’s a shame that I’m staying at the same resort. Booked directly with them but because one night is from US Disney inventory n they can’t honour the free dinning.
WDTC is essentially a travel agent for Disney and they get their own allocation. The night you booked with Disney US is technically with a different TA. I know it doesn’t make sense but unfortunately that’s just how they work.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I don’t understand your “missing night”. I thought you just wanted to add on a night, presumably at the beginning or end, so how does this mean you lose five nights of free dining? Surely it is just one night? What have you booked?
Yes I don’t understand this either.

OP I thought you just had one night booked with Disney US and the rest was a free dining stay?

Trip Report Index
Old 7 Nov 19, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Yes I don’t understand this either.

OP I thought you just had one night booked with Disney US and the rest was a free dining stay?
I have booked first 6 nights 17th to 23rd July at OKW with tickets n got free dinning. As that was all avail at the time of booking. Then I found 4 more nites from 24th to 28th. So I booked them too. But because there isn’t tickets purchase with this second booking, no free dinning. If I could get the 23rd night avail in UK. I can link both bookings n then apparently I would be entitled for free dinning from start to finish. Otherwise my free dinning ends on 23rd. Sorry, I know it’s confusing. I confused myself too. Shame Disney doesn’t allow split stays.
Old 7 Nov 19, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Mobile

I have booked first 6 nights 17th to 23rd July at OKW with tickets n got free dinning. As that was all avail at the time of booking. Then I found 4 more nites from 24th to 28th. So I booked them too. But because there isn’t tickets purchase with this second booking, no free dinning. If I could get the 23rd night avail in UK. I can link both bookings n then apparently I would be entitled for free dinning from start to finish. Otherwise my free dinning ends on 23rd. Sorry, I know it’s confusing. I confused myself too. Shame Disney doesn’t allow split stays.
Makes sense now. If there’s availability on the 23rd with Disney US it may be worth trying to speak to a supervisor. Or emailing them to explain.

Trip Report Index
Old 7 Nov 19, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Dreamer1977
Helping Mickey

You do need to remember though that if it shows as available on the UK site now (after the offer) it doesn't automatically means its included for free dining.

When we had to move our holiday last year, Saratoga Springs was showing availablilty online, but we could only book anything that was showing as available on their system for free dining so went with Port Orleans FQ
Dreamer1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
GoofyK
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dreamer1977 View Post
You do need to remember though that if it shows as available on the UK site now (after the offer) it doesn't automatically means its included for free dining.

When we had to move our holiday last year, Saratoga Springs was showing availablilty online, but we could only book anything that was showing as available on their system for free dining so went with Port Orleans FQ
I spoke to them a few times n they said as long as the missing night is filled(by UK Disney direct) then I shud get free dinning all the way. Just hope avail shows up n they honour their words. This holidays is def more stressful than when we went 5 yrs ago. Think I need a holiday after this holiday to de-stress. Lol
Old 7 Nov 19, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Dreamer1977
Helping Mickey

I spoke to them a few times n they said as long as the missing night is filled(by UK Disney direct) then I shud get free dinning all the way. Just hope avail shows up n they honour their words. This holidays is def more stressful than when we went 5 yrs ago. Think I need a holiday after this holiday to de-stress. Lol
Fingers crossed it becomes available
Dreamer1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List