Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 16 Jan 20, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Blueste
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by lifes2comp View Post
I am really sorry I went for the cheaper option now, Klook customer service has been awful. Never had such issue with a ticket provider. I just want my tickets and Disney confirmation number to link MDE.

I seem to have fallen foul of entering my estimated travel date as May and that yourparkcode.com will only work within 30 days. Nowhere is this stated on their site prior to purchase. This is ridiculous for these open date 2020 tickets and they are doing nothing to resolve and issue straight away.

I just get generic and rubbish responses from a different customer service person every time repeating something I have already explained is not acceptable and not even trying to help.

I am not waiting until April when my trip dates should change, I can’t use the FastPass benefits in advance and then will probably find out it still doesn’t work then anyway!

Never had this sort of issue buying these tickets before. Utter rubbish, so poor. Will never use again and advise against to anyone thinking about in future for a saving. Learnt my lesson.
Sorry to hear of the issues you are having. I don't believe it's true that your estimated travel date prevents yourparkcode.com from generating your tickets as I put my travel date as Sept. but have successfully generated and linked my tickets to MDE.

You could go to your bank and raise a "charge back" to obtain a refund, just be prepared to provide the generic response e mails you have had as evidence of non delivery. Good luck, hope you get sorted.

moneysavingexpert/sh...rd-chargeback/

On page 8 of this thread is a post by "Klook" if you click on the username you can send him/her a private message.

Edited at 04:29 PM.
Blueste is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Shell52
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Blueste View Post
Sorry to hear of the issues you are having. I don't believe it's true that your estimated travel date prevents yourparkcode.com from generating your tickets as I put my travel date as Sept. but have successfully generated and linked my tickets to MDE.

You could go to your bank and raise a "charge back" to obtain a refund, just be prepared to provide the generic response e mails you have had as evidence of non delivery. Good luck, hope you get sorted.

moneysavingexpert/sh...rd-chargeback/

On page 8 of this thread is a post by "Klook" if you click on the username you can send him/her a private message.
Quick question for you - did your tickets come with the same date on as what you had requested? Because mine didn't. I put my correct holiday dates when I bought them - if I log into my Klook account it shows the correct dates and the email confirmation shows the correct date. However, when the voucher came through it had different dates on, with the start date for just after we come back from our holiday! Klook have assured me that, as they are 14 Ultimate tickets they are valid for any 14 consecutive days during the year, and that the date on the tickets doesn't matter. I'm just hoping that I can do Fastpass booking 30 days prior to my holiday, and that the tickets are valid for my actual holiday dates.
Shell52 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Blueste
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Shell52 View Post
Quick question for you - did your tickets come with the same date on as what you had requested? Because mine didn't. I put my correct holiday dates when I bought them - if I log into my Klook account it shows the correct dates and the email confirmation shows the correct date. However, when the voucher came through it had different dates on, with the start date for just after we come back from our holiday! Klook have assured me that, as they are 14 Ultimate tickets they are valid for any 14 consecutive days during the year, and that the date on the tickets doesn't matter. I'm just hoping that I can do Fastpass booking 30 days prior to my holiday, and that the tickets are valid for my actual holiday dates.
My dates correctly carried through to my voucher. But as all Disney 14 day tickets are valid for 14 consecutive days from the date first used I don't think you need to worry, the only time this would be an issue would be if you tried to use a 2020 ticket in 2021.
Blueste is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
lifes2comp
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Blueste View Post
Thanks as this very interesting to know and exactly how this should work of course, as ordering open date tickets valid any time in 2020 (what if my trip moves earlier?). This is exactly the point I have been making, as well as that nowhere on their site does it say redeemable only 30 days before, but like hitting head against a brick wall so far, again and again. They have even agreed with me but still not done anything to resolve.

I have been told this has now been escalated so I will see what happens. Not happy so far.
lifes2comp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
EatandPlay
Apprentice Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
I’ve seen this advertised on fb and wondered if it was all legit as I’d not heard about them. They sounded like they had some good deals.
Klook is actually very big and growing. And very credible. You will definitely hear more about them in the future.