Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 12 Jan 20, 03:19 AM  
Link to this Post
OKWNER92
Looking for my Ears

Klook Confirmation code not recognised

I recently purchased 10 x 14 day WDW tickets from Klook, in two separate transactions.
Following the instructions I'd read on the Dibb, I was able to link the first set of tickets to MDE ( with some assistance from the MDE technical team) after accessing the "Yourparkcode" site.
However I am having real problems with the second set of tickets - as the "yourparkcode" site says it does not recognise the reference number sent to me by Klook.
Can anyone help me please?
OKWNER92 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 20, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
lifes2comp
Excited about Disney

A couple of us on another thread are having the same issue OKWNER92. I purchased four 14 day ultimate tickets with sale code, but likewise The reference I was sent for yourparkcode.com is not working.

Raised with Klook support, but it’s been a week now and this has not been resolved and I can’t access my tickets. Not great experience, not sure why this is not very simple to resolve.

I have had regular replies from them, but only to say they are waiting for response from right dept/supplier. I was encouraged by others on here that had used ok, but the inability to sort out an issue quickly has made me doubt whether I would use again.

Basically you will have to raise with Klook.
lifes2comp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 01:28 AM  
Link to this Post
OKWNER92
Looking for my Ears

I wouldn't wait for Klook to sort it as when I contacted Klook they said I needed to contact the "operator" or "yourparkcode.com" which I thought was very disappointing, in terms of their own customer service.
So I contacted" "Hotel beds " who issued the voucher and they were extremely helpful and within 20 mins I had the reference number required for MDE . however I still required on line assistance from MDE to link the tickets .
I'd suggest you call Hotelbeds direct . It's not the most straightforward process but thankfully it's all sorted now and I'm relieved !
Old 14 Jan 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
KemlynUltra
Helping Minnie

When I link the code to Disney it shows in the MDE app as a 14 day PDS special offer ticket. Anyone know what PDS stands for and is this different to what others would get if buying directly from Disney. I’m hoping to upgrade to an annual pass and I want to make sure that the base price has not been impacted by this type of ticket from Klook.
KemlynUltra is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
lifes2comp
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by OKWNER92 View Post
I wouldn't wait for Klook to sort it as when I contacted Klook they said I needed to contact the "operator" or "yourparkcode.com" which I thought was very disappointing, in terms of their own customer service.
So I contacted" "Hotel beds " who issued the voucher and they were extremely helpful and within 20 mins I had the reference number required for MDE . however I still required on line assistance from MDE to link the tickets .
I'd suggest you call Hotelbeds direct . It's not the most straightforward process but thankfully it's all sorted now and I'm relieved !
Would you mind telling me how did you contact hotelbeds? the voucher shows a US number? did you find a different way to contact?
lifes2comp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Copey10
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by KemlynUltra View Post
When I link the code to Disney it shows in the MDE app as a 14 day PDS special offer ticket. Anyone know what PDS stands for and is this different to what others would get if buying directly from Disney. I’m hoping to upgrade to an annual pass and I want to make sure that the base price has not been impacted by this type of ticket from Klook.
Have linked mine today and is showing exactly the same as yours. Check your emails as I received one showing that I had successfully added a ticket saying Special Offer 14-Day Disney's Ultimate Ticket (with Memory Maker for Adult ticket only). Hope this helps you.
I was initially worried about linking them after reading that everyone was having trouble, but I managed to do it.
Copey10 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
OKWNER92
Looking for my Ears

Originally Posted by lifes2comp View Post
Would you mind telling me how did you contact hotelbeds? the voucher shows a US number? did you find a different way to contact?
Hi Lifes2comp - no I didn't find another way. I just called them on the US number - for peace of mind!
Old 17 Jan 20, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lifes2comp
Excited about Disney

Hurrah! Finally, Finally I have received my tickets, will call voucher and Disney Confirmation Number directly via Klook and I have been able to link to MDE.

I have now been told actually there is in fact a problem with yourparkcode.com and confirmation that I should have been able to access tickets straight away (despite repeatedly being told otherwise). It has taken no less than 16 emails from Klook for this to actually be escalated and resolved correctly, which is really poor. I am going to copy final response as I am sure this must be impacting others and is important information:

Dear Steven,

Thank you for reaching out to KLOOK Support.

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your feedback with us about this matter.

After checking with the local operator about your voucher for booking [deleted ref], we really apologize for the inconvenience you are facing.

Kindly note that there’s an issue with yourparkcode.com, so we have attached the ticket directly to this email.

We have also checked that customers can do the redemption right after confirmation (but it's advised to wait for 48 hours). Unfortunately, the local operator can not change what is written on the voucher which is: "The Disney Ticket Confirmation Number will be available by accessing a dedicated website yourparkcode, 30 days prior to the service date of the reservation" - we may only advise you to ignore it.

We hope we can serve you better the next time and look forward to your understanding.

For any other questions, feel free to let us know.
Happy to assist with your travel plans.

Cheers,
[Deleted]
KLOOK Support Team
So a couple of things:
1. If you have received voucher and confirmation and can't access tickets after 48 hours then you should be able to and therefore an issue if you can't and you get a 'Your booking cannot be found' message
2. Do not accept the 'you can only access within 30 days' as this is not correct for these open date tickets and confirmation this is not the case above. This may be an issue with the site or your booking and you still won't be able to access at that time.
3. Klook can sort this out and provide directly if there is an issue, no need to call expensive support lines for hotelbeds/yourparkcode (which was my next step)
4. To answer someone else, my tickets also came up as a 14 day PDS special offer ticket but the will call tickets and email confirmation after adding to MDE clearly state 'Special Offer 14-Day Disney's Ultimate Ticket (with Memory Maker for Adult ticket only)'

Sorry for long post but hope that helps someone else
Old 17 Jan 20, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
ukitr
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Got the code but unable to link to MDE. I want to change the date to use these tickets to later in the year ... is this possible?
ukitr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by ukitr View Post
Got the code but unable to link to MDE. I want to change the date to use these tickets to later in the year ... is this possible?
You shouldn’t need to change the date. You’re tickets will be valid for the whole year.
Icey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List