Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 30 Jan 20, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Leeky
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Anyone know if they send real tickets or vouchers? It will let me book Universal tickets. It says vouchers and further down tickets, so don't know which it is.
They send voucher for Universal Tickets
Leeky is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 20, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve used them quite a bit for hotel bookings. Never had any issues.
Old 30 Jan 20, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Leeky View Post
They send voucher for Universal Tickets
Thanks. Going to risk it and book Universal 3 park tickets. I have booked hotels with them before and never had a problem. At £215 for an adult ticket don't hink I will find it cheaper anywhere else. I want 7 adults and 2 children so it's a bg saving.

Edited at 12:43 AM.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
may
Apprentice Imagineer

may's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 10
Originally Posted by Leeky View Post
The discount page linked in the original page is the same as the site that my other half gets access to as part of an employee scheme for members of emergency services.

The prices and sites are legitimate but please be aware that sometimes you have to show emergency services ID when collecting items bought through these links.
I think you are probably correct here. The web address references 'whitelabels'. This is the branch of hotelopia which lets other organisations offer its products via an interface that uses the organisations own branding. Sometimes the organisation sells on to the public for profit. Sometimes it sells to its own members at a discount as a 'perk'.

Any ethical concerns aside as they tend to be subjective, my first concern about that page is that when I look at it it says not secure at the top. My second concern would be the possibility that there would be complications getting or using the tickets. It's tempting. We all know that sometimes glitches work fine however the quantity of money / hassle involved could be very high.
may is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
itz_baseline
Excited about Disney

Looks a pretty dodgy site. If you leave the kids ages as 0 it adds them to the basket but doesn’t charge you for the tickets.

Showed 2 adult and 3 kids tickets were going to be £674 or something in total for 14 day ultimate tickets. Would avoid personally, but hope people can get a bargain here.

Edited at 06:26 PM.
itz_baseline is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
ukitr
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Found this fo BA employee’s:
whitelabels.hotelopia.mobi
Any one tried it yet?
ukitr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 02:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by may View Post
I think you are probably correct here. The web address references 'whitelabels'. This is the branch of hotelopia which lets other organisations offer its products via an interface that uses the organisations own branding. Sometimes the organisation sells on to the public for profit. Sometimes it sells to its own members at a discount as a 'perk'.

Any ethical concerns aside as they tend to be subjective, my first concern about that page is that when I look at it it says not secure at the top. My second concern would be the possibility that there would be complications getting or using the tickets. It's tempting. We all know that sometimes glitches work fine however the quantity of money / hassle involved could be very high.
I went on to do a dummy booking and yes it is an unsecured site to start with, but when you go to pay it is a secured site.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Ok, i have booked the Universal tickets at £215 per adult and £206 per child. It takes you to a secure site and the voucher came through straight away. All seems good.
Old 1 Feb 20, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Milee
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Hi are they e tickets or vouchers to redeem when you are there
Milee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
balel
Excited about Disney

I’ve used whitelabel several times for hotel bookings, last time was last night in London, without any problems. However they are only available to me through my employer discount scheme and I do have to provide ID at check in.

Edited at 08:24 PM.
balel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List