Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 19 Feb 20, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
How can they have tickets if they are not for sale, as confirmed by Disney today on the phone.

With respect, i think you have been spun a line.

Disney332
I don't mind I booked and now I know that when they are officially released I have the one i want
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by darsch1982 View Post
I don't mind I booked and now I know that when they are officially released I have the one i want
I agree, probably you have.

Disney332.
Old 19 Feb 20, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Just noticed Attraction Tickets ( direct ) don’t have them on the site anymore either, but yesterday all dates were showing for purchase. We are going to wait and buy direct from Disney as want to ask about the Party Pass anyway 😄😄
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

That news is interesting.

Have they used their allocation?

I still say, how can they sell the tickets...they are NOT for sale and the dates ARE NOT official, just an assumption based upon park hours.

A thread headed MNSSHP tickets for sale... is in my opinion misleading just a day or so after SMAX confirmed that they go on sale on 25th Feb.

Disney332
Old 19 Feb 20, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Firsttimers2018
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Hughseysar View Post
Just noticed Attraction Tickets ( direct ) don’t have them on the site anymore either, but yesterday all dates were showing for purchase. We are going to wait and buy direct from Disney as want to ask about the Party Pass anyway 😄😄
Just to say orlando attractions tickets have them for sale.

Edited at 08:41 PM.
Firsttimers2018 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 20, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Firsttimers2018 View Post
Just to say orlando attractions tickets have them for sale.
Yes I saw that on Facebook , it’s all abit crazy 🥴🥴
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Firsttimers2018
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Hughseysar View Post
Yes I saw that on Facebook , it’s all abit crazy 🥴🥴
Yeah not sure if £69 is a good price for the date I require. Never been before.

Edit to say Disney have confirmed to me the date I am looking at

Edited at 07:58 AM.
Firsttimers2018 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
beautybutterfly
Imagineer

beautybutterfly's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Those who have bought or 'reserved' tickets from ATD, orlando attractions, Florida Tix will all get their tickets and I think it's unfair to try and scaremonger that people may have been 'spun a line'

These ticket sellers will know exactly how many they've been allocated and have in the past released their tickets to be bought before Disney bought theirs.

Don't really understand what this thread is trying to achieve but anyone who has already bought through a reputable 3rd party seller - don't worry!

Edit to say: ATD etc. have pulled their tickets from the site which suggests to me that they've sold close to their allocation or Disney have had words
Westridge North May 2014 | DLP The Kyriad March 2015 | Southern Dunes May 2015 | New York and Toronto October 2015 | Highlands Reserve DIBB villa May 2016 | LA & Vegas October 2016 | New York December 2016 | The Keys & Orlando Lake Berkley Dibb Villa April 2017 | Las Vegas MGM Grand May 2018 | Wyndham Resort iDrive April 2022 | Rosen Inn LBV Aug 2022

Edited at 10:50 AM.
beautybutterfly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 03:40 AM  
Link to this Post
itsmeGAV
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Oh wow, I should have booked tickets when I had a chance.. oh well!
Jan 24 - Family timeshare, Vacation Villages at Parkway
Mar 25 - Family timeshare, Holiday Inn Club Vacations @ Orange Lake
itsmeGAV is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by beautybutterfly View Post
Those who have bought or 'reserved' tickets from ATD, orlando attractions, Florida Tix will all get their tickets and I think it's unfair to try and scaremonger that people may have been 'spun a line'

These ticket sellers will know exactly how many they've been allocated and have in the past released their tickets to be bought before Disney bought theirs.

Don't really understand what this thread is trying to achieve but anyone who has already bought through a reputable 3rd party seller - don't worry!

Edit to say: ATD etc. have pulled their tickets from the site which suggests to me that they've sold close to their allocation or Disney have had words
There was no sinister intention in starting this thread.

I just wanted to clarify the position with ticket sales, to balance the thread announcing they were for sale, which appeared to contradict the information that had been posted by SMAX that tickets were expected to go on sale from Disney on 25th Feb.

Unless I am mistaken, that position has not changed, tickets are not yet for sale.

Disney332

Edited at 09:04 AM.
disney332 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List