Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 6 Mar 20, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

glad you got one you wanted
there is more choice than there was earlier but still not the ones I'm after
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Ralph has Wrecked Off !

Looks like the magic band page is up and working
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr & Mrs Duck
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mandco View Post
glad you got one you wanted
there is more choice than there was earlier but still not the ones I'm after
Our 3 year old loves Elsa and I haven’t seen that one for so long, so when it appeared I just went for it. DH is happy with anything toy story so the aliens were a good choice. Not sure how much I like mine but I’m happy to take one for the team haha. Hope you get yours 🤞🏻
Our little girl arrived March 2016

Mr & Mrs Duck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Just ordered magic bands

Made up with the choices tonight:

Grand Floridian one for DW (never seen this one)
Mickey 2020 one for me
Green Toy Story one for DS
miked1e is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

Hooray! Bye bye Ralph!
Mrs Red C is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
TracyW
Imagineer

I'm only getting basic colours and Star Wars?

Amerihost Resort 2002, ASMovies May/June 2004, AKL 7/8 June 2004, ASMovies April 2006, DLRP Explorers Hotel Nov 2006, CB Aug 2008, Sequoia Lodge DLRP Aug 2009, POR Oct 2011, West Coast 2013, POR 2015, AMI 2015, DLC 2017
TracyW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
wdw-wanderer
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Br'er Bear View Post
I'm still getting that message, but try scrolling down to your resort reservation and there should be a blue box which states Get Started.

Just click on that link and hopefully you'll be redirected to your magic band selection.

But you might also be first redirected to the log on page, and if you do just log on and we found the page went straight to Choose a MagicBand for Each Guest.

Good luck.
Thanks for the suggestion. I think the problem is that I’m trying to order an annual pass magic band, not one for a resort stay. All goes well until I reach the payment page when I’m told they encountered an error - please try later. Phoned Disney this afternoon and they’ve escalated the issue and will email me - hopefully before the band I’ve chosen (and edited!) runs out!
wdw-wanderer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Br'er Bear View Post
Many thanks as when I checked earlier I got the message below on my main page so didn't click on the Get Started link.

The message is still showing up but when I clicked on the link it now opens up.

Pardon the Inconvenience
Selecting and customizing MagicBands for your upcoming Walt Disney World Resort stay is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later.

Like the 2020 Walt Disney World MagicBand at pre-order price of $15.
I've ordered that one. I'm actually getting two Magic Bands as I'm doling a split stay so I've ordered that one for POFQ, my first resort. I just have to decide on one for my Polynesian stay I know I can use the same one for the whole trip but it's good I've got the choice. I might just go for one of the free plain ones.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by TracyW View Post
I'm only getting basic colours and Star Wars?
that's a bit strange have you tried logging out and back in again when I checked the 1st time there were less but now its showing 21 options including the plain ones for me
2 starwars, pirates of the caribbean, elsa, princesses. toystory alien,
2020 mickey, rainbow mickey, red with allover minnie heads, captain america, grand floridian mickey and riveria mickey/minnie ones which are actually quite cute

I was hoping for a stitch one as they had it before and dd liked the castle one they had but they never seem to have all of the ones you want at the same time
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 20, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Mobile

Originally Posted by mandco View Post
that's a bit strange have you tried logging out and back in again when I checked the 1st time there were less but now its showing 21 options including the plain ones for me
2 starwars, pirates of the caribbean, elsa, princesses. toystory alien,
2020 mickey, rainbow mickey, red with allover minnie heads, captain america, grand floridian mickey and riveria mickey/minnie ones which are actually quite cute

I was hoping for a stitch one as they had it before and dd liked the castle one they had but they never seem to have all of the ones you want at the same time
That’s the choice we had and have ordered.