Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 4 May 20, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Busyb View Post
I think I'm being a bit thick here. But does this mean that you can visit anytime in the future as they say this offer does not expire, but the visit cannot extend beyond 30 days?
Hi there

Pretty much, yes. The pass cannot be used beyond 30 days of consecutive use which is perfect for us as we are going for 3 weeks
Old 4 May 20, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

I’ve had a reply! Slightly different to OP’s tho? But it’s probably because I don’t know when I’m going back, I gave no dates as I don’t know myself, we have rescheduled for this September although that’s looking unlikely, so would probably be next September. Here’s the text...

Thanks so much for sending a photo of your Annual Passes. I would love to be able to assist you further and would very much appreciate if you could reach back out to us when you have a trip planned so we can look into some options to best assist you! Depending on how early your next trip will be, we have several things we can do to further assist with getting you back into our parks! For your records, I've created a case file for you ***********

Should I go back to them with a september 2021 date and see what they will do?

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 20, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
steph1
Imagineer

steph1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

Can I ask how the OP worded their email to Universal asking for the extension? We’re in the same situation and if they would extend ours that would be great. We used ours for a whole 1 day 🙈
steph1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 20, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

This is great customer service - well done Universal. If only all the travel companies were so honorable.
Old 5 May 20, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
twoplusthree
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Thank you so much to OP for this information. Our annual passes expire on 11th June and we were due to travel on 31st May, obviously that trip won't be happening now. I emailed Guest Services and have received a very similar reply to the OP. We hope to go in June 2021. Delighted as had expected that once they had expired that would be that.
twoplusthree is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 20, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cocobean121 View Post
I’ve had a reply! Slightly different to OP’s tho? But it’s probably because I don’t know when I’m going back, I gave no dates as I don’t know myself, we have rescheduled for this September although that’s looking unlikely, so would probably be next September. Here’s the text...

Thanks so much for sending a photo of your Annual Passes. I would love to be able to assist you further and would very much appreciate if you could reach back out to us when you have a trip planned so we can look into some options to best assist you! Depending on how early your next trip will be, we have several things we can do to further assist with getting you back into our parks! For your records, I've created a case file for you ***********

Should I go back to them with a september 2021 date and see what they will do?
Morning!

Yes, I told them we had booked for October 2021 in our initial email so I would tell them that is when you plan on going
Old 6 May 20, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by steph1 View Post
Can I ask how the OP worded their email to Universal asking for the extension? We’re in the same situation and if they would extend ours that would be great. We used ours for a whole 1 day 🙈
I just explained that we were initially booked for September 2020 but had decided to move our holiday to October 2021 due to the current situation surrounding Covid and just wondered if there was anything they could do to help - I even stated I would be happy to pay a fee to be able to make use of our passes when we planned to return.
Old 6 May 20, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by twoplusthree View Post
Thank you so much to OP for this information. Our annual passes expire on 11th June and we were due to travel on 31st May, obviously that trip won't be happening now. I emailed Guest Services and have received a very similar reply to the OP. We hope to go in June 2021. Delighted as had expected that once they had expired that would be that.
Glad I could help save you a bit of money Another good outcome x
Old 6 May 20, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
steph1
Imagineer

steph1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by welshmum View Post
I just explained that we were initially booked for September 2020 but had decided to move our holiday to October 2021 due to the current situation surrounding Covid and just wondered if there was anything they could do to help - I even stated I would be happy to pay a fee to be able to make use of our passes when we planned to return.
Thanks so much. We don't really have an idea yet when we want to reschedule for but just letting them know may be enough at this stage. Thanks again
steph1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks op worked for us to, ours now extended to include our postponed June trip to next September (although virgin still haven’t cancelled our June 1st flights) 🙄

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List