Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 23 Jun 20, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
andyhaz
Excited about Disney

I have paid deposit for my tickets but can't afford to pay in full until next year but heard tickets for next year have to be activated by sept this year to use them but not sure if this is correct
andyhaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDose
Serious Dibber

There's a very strong chance that by next year things will return to some sense of normality. These current restrictions on capacity couldn't work long term for Disney. They simply couldn't afford to keep the parks open long term like this, and as a business model it simply doesn't work.

Believe me, Disney will try and do everything they can to return the parks to full capacity, as soon as it's safe to do so. Right now they're being super cautious, but it won't always be like this. By next year I can easily see capacity being increased and/or reverting to normal.
DisneyDose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
andyhaz
Excited about Disney

fingers crossed
andyhaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDose View Post
Believe me, Disney will try and do everything they can to return the parks to full capacity, as soon as it's safe to do so. Right now they're being super cautious, but it won't always be like this. By next year I can easily see capacity being increased and/or reverting to normal.
Completely agree. Disney need their hotels and parks to be full to hit profit targets. There is no way they can be making any money at less than 50% capacity
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gelatoni View Post
The availability calendar only goes to Sept, but when you actually log into the park reservations, it goes up to Dec 2021. At least it did for me yesterday! Someone else on here booked through 10th Oct.
Right need to get onto floridatix
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
prettymiarose
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hoping someone here may know the answer, I have 14 day Disney universal combi tickets booked with ATD deposit only on the highest flexi option, if I pay in full now to reserve parks for April 2021 but then decide not to go, will I get a refund?
I tried emailing ATD but no reply yet.
Thanks!
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Right need to get onto floridatix
Maybe someone on here that's logging in to book could verify if it's still the case showing that far and take a screenshot. I'm not going through what i went through yesterday again, would be afraid that i'd lose what i managed to get by logging in! 😂
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Would be useful as guess once i link tickets i cant get refund
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaMay2012
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Hoping someone here may know the answer, I have 14 day Disney universal combi tickets booked with ATD deposit only on the highest flexi option, if I pay in full now to reserve parks for April 2021 but then decide not to go, will I get a refund?
Thanks!
I would be interested to know this too...
FloridaMay2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Ingram01
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Thanks!
Originally Posted by FloridaMay2012 View Post
I would be interested to know this too...
Yes, i've had this confirmed by them. They also confirm so on their Facebook page here...

facebook/AttractionT...58555224037774

"Finally, our most common question yesterday was around what happens if I link my Disney ticket to MDX and reserve park days, but then need to amend them or cancel altogether. Will I still be able to return my tickets for a refund. The answer is yes, reserving park days in no way activates your tickets so if you end up not being able to travel and need to cancel your tickets, you can still do so."

Edited at 03:03 PM.
Ingram01 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List