Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants
Forgotten Password?
Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 16 Feb 17, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
#1
Smileeeyore
Proud to wear my Ears
 
Smileeeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 16

Smileeeyore's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Booking Cinderella's Royal Table

I'm going to be trying to book Cinderella's Royal table for 4 at 187 days out. I'm going in mid September so does anyone know what the likelihood of getting it is? Does anyone have any tips for trying to get it?
Smileeeyore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 17, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
Madfish
Imagineer
 
Join Date: May 13
Mobile

Just relax. I have heard very little of people not getting it when they can book in +10. At worst you may not get the exact time.

We were unable to book on the app so had to call, but can be booked online if you use internet at 11.
Madfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
She's not 1 and you're taking her where?
Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 17, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
#3
Madfish
Imagineer
 
Join Date: May 13
Mobile

Just checked for my first day and that's now 158 days and able to get various availability throughout the day. Just be mindful that it can be more difficult to sit larger groups. And when searching look for specific time rather than just lunch.
Madfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
She's not 1 and you're taking her where?
Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 17, 03:00 AM  
Link to this Post
#4
Bellasmummy
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Oct 13
Mobile

You should be fine.

You can't book on the app but can on the website.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Skiing in Norway
Reply With Quote
Bellasmummy is a DIBBcast Disney Podcast Fan
Old 17 Feb 17, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
#5
Lilyrose
VIP Dibber
 
Lilyrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 14
We want it for our first morning, so I'll be booking at 180+1. I've checked a few times recently at booking 180 days out and there's always been availability for early breakfast.
__________________
Our First Family Disney Holiday, it's a Disneymoon!
POFQ August '17
Lilyrose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Hopefully? Maybe? I'll plan anyway
Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 17, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
#6
donna100
Apprentice Imagineer
 
donna100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 05
at 180 days out I managed to get breakfast no problem at 0820. Just double checked a couple of days later and managed to get 0805 so changed it.

I think you will be fine x
donna100 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Dibb Villa in Glenbrook
Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 17, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
#7
Smileeeyore
Thread Starter
Proud to wear my Ears
 
Smileeeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 16

Smileeeyore's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Madfish View Post
Just relax. I have heard very little of people not getting it when they can book in +10. At worst you may not get the exact time.

We were unable to book on the app so had to call, but can be booked online if you use internet at 11.
Originally Posted by Madfish View Post
Just checked for my first day and that's now 158 days and able to get various availability throughout the day. Just be mindful that it can be more difficult to sit larger groups. And when searching look for specific time rather than just lunch.
Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
You should be fine.

You can't book on the app but can on the website.
Originally Posted by Lilyrose View Post
We want it for our first morning, so I'll be booking at 180+1. I've checked a few times recently at booking 180 days out and there's always been availability for early breakfast.
Originally Posted by donna100 View Post
at 180 days out I managed to get breakfast no problem at 0820. Just double checked a couple of days later and managed to get 0805 so changed it.

I think you will be fine x
Thank you all for your replies. A few more questions. We're going in September and I'm worried if we go for dinner we might not be able to get in because of MNSSHP because the dates aren't released yet. I've heard you now need tickets to get into MNSSHP even if you're just going in for an ADR. Would it be better just to go for lunch? Also we're staying in two separate rooms so does this cause a problem with payment on DDP. Thank you for your replies
Smileeeyore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 17, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
#8
Carol_G
Imagineer

 
Join Date: Apr 06
Location: Ayr

Carol_G's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
I can't answer your last question on DDP as I have never used it. I just wanted to say that I managed to get a late lunchtime reservation within Cinderella Castle at around 120 days, we have may have been lucky but I just called up one morning after booking BBB and managed to get a table for us so even if you don't get it the day it's released, keep trying. Never dined inside in all my years of going, looking forward to it.
__________________
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. Mason, Ollie & Daisie



Large 6 bed 6 bath Villa, 4 En Suites. Themed Rooms. Gated Community. FREE calls & wifi. Cable includes Premiership Football. BBQ. Conservation Views. Fully upgraded. SW Facing Pool & Spa. Unique codes for each party so No Key collection. Baby Equipment. Games Room.
Carol_G is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The Girls Irish Jig
Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 17, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
#9
HolidayDreams
Excited about Disney
 
Join Date: Jan 17
Mobile

Booked ours yesterday, when you get to the payment screen there is a choice if using DDP credits or full charge to card via radio button. It was the same at hoop de doo.
HolidayDreams is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 17, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
#10
Smileeeyore
Thread Starter
Proud to wear my Ears
 
Smileeeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 16

Smileeeyore's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Carol_G View Post
I can't answer your last question on DDP as I have never used it. I just wanted to say that I managed to get a late lunchtime reservation within Cinderella Castle at around 120 days, we have may have been lucky but I just called up one morning after booking BBB and managed to get a table for us so even if you don't get it the day it's released, keep trying. Never dined inside in all my years of going, looking forward to it.
Thanks for you reply. That makes me feel better about it thank you. Hope you have a magical time.
Smileeeyore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks
Charter Travel

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

US Rent A Car

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ocean Florida

theDIBB Menu


US Dollar Rates
Cash/Travellers Cheques
Covent Garden FX  $1.3799
FAIRFX  $1.3685
M&S  $1.3522
Travelex  $1.3600
Prepaid MasterCard Rates
CaxtonFX  $1.3648
FAIRFX  $1.3685
Travelex CP  $1.3600
Updated: 09:30 25/02/2018

theDIBB Charity
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,009

£

[Learn More]

Euro Rates
Cash/Travellers Cheques
Covent Garden FX  €1.1201
FAIRFX  €1.1120
M&S  €1.0877
Travelex  €1.1145
Prepaid MasterCard Rates
CaxtonFX  €1.1104
FAIRFX  €1.1120
Travelex CP  €1.1145
Updated: 09:30 25/02/2018

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Sun 25th Feb 4:42am
Now: 19C/66F
Fog
Fog
Cloud Cover: 1%
Wind: 7mph - SSE Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1022mb
Humidity: 100%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 08:56 25/02/2018

Latest Group Posts
Sept/Oct 2018
Wondering who's going?
by sasperella
Today 10:40 AM Go to last post
Bikini Babes
Weigh in w/c 19 Feb
by MrsB87
Yesterday 06:04 PM Go to last post
October 2018
Welcome - Come and Say Hello
by Xolile
Yesterday 04:35 PM Go to last post
April 2019
Hubby gave me the go ahead!
by DisneyHoneymoon
22 Feb 18 10:08 PM Go to last post
WDW September 2018
How is your to-do list looking?
by KymmieAKiss
21 Feb 18 08:46 PM Go to last post
November 2018 Disney Holidays
Linking to MDE
by Dont mind me
21 Feb 18 05:55 PM Go to last post
View All Groups