Notices
UK Holiday Planning & Days Out For UK Holiday planning and experiences

Old 6 Feb 21, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Center Parcs Longleat Spa?

Hi all,

Has anyone been to Center Parcs in the last twelve months?

I’m unclear whether the spa is open for onsite guests? And is it fully open? (DH and I love the saunas and steam rooms, rather than the treatments).

Just contemplating booking a weekend break for the summer, but the main draw for us would be the spa, but I’m unclear what is and isn’t open.

Many thanks for any help 👍
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 12:46 AM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Hi, we were there in October last year and went to the spa. Rooms are all open, but no steam or sauna allowed? So really just heat and relaxation. The outdoor pool was open and limited to 6 people and the outdoor hot tubs were open (for use by related groups only), and they asked that you use those for no more than 15 minutes at a time to allow people to have a turn. We only paid £20pp in October to use the spa for 3 hours. But I think they have increased this, which if nothing else is added I think is expensive!

We had a treatment booked during this time so it was fine, I enjoyed it, but it's not a full on experience! It was quiet though which I enjoyed 👍. There was only 6 treatment rooms in use as well so limited availability and a reduced list of treatments.

We have another break booked in June and I'll be interested to see if anything else can open by then! 🤞
Old 7 Feb 21, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
Hi, we were there in October last year and went to the spa. Rooms are all open, but no steam or sauna allowed? So really just heat and relaxation. The outdoor pool was open and limited to 6 people and the outdoor hot tubs were open (for use by related groups only), and they asked that you use those for no more than 15 minutes at a time to allow people to have a turn. We only paid £20pp in October to use the spa for 3 hours. But I think they have increased this, which if nothing else is added I think is expensive!

We had a treatment booked during this time so it was fine, I enjoyed it, but it's not a full on experience! It was quiet though which I enjoyed 👍. There was only 6 treatment rooms in use as well so limited availability and a reduced list of treatments.

We have another break booked in June and I'll be interested to see if anything else can open by then! 🤞
Ah thank you so much for replying Kate. I’ve just shown this to DH and he can’t see the point without the sauna and steam rooms sadly 😢 I really like the meditation room so I’d happily go and sit in there for hours! Lol! I’ll work on him! 😂

Thanks again 👍
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Sauna and steam rooms were reopened UK wide very end of October, so I believe they were shut on gov instruction before. I would wait and see what happens with the road map as they may be closed again for a bit.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Also, bear in mind that they want face masks to be worn in public areas of the spa apart from the pools/hot tubs which isn’t ideal
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List