Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 9 Apr 21, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Hogwarts
Excited about Disney

How many days at Disney?

We’re planning for end of August 2022 fingers crossed and want to do Disney this time, want to go to animal kingdom and Hollywood studios only but should we buy a 2 day ticket,roughly £200 each or 14 day passes for roughly £450each.
We have bought 1 day tickets before and the weather has spoilt it,rides been shut,really busy etc so was worried about that happening again, trying to go as cheaply as possible but don’t want to ruin it ,thanks guys
Hogwarts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
kingphil
slightly serious Dibber

All depends if you can do whatever you are planning to do in those two parks in just two days. No one knows if ROTR will still be offering a virtual queue, so if you're unsuccessful on the one day you've allocated for HS - would you like another opportunity to try again.

Certainly having the 14 day pass offers so much more flexibility and can cater for any unforeseen circumstances that may occur - but at an additional cost of around £500 is it really worth that - I guess only you can make the decision based on what else you are planning to get up when you go.
Old 10 Apr 21, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
baggies
Very Serious Dibber

baggies's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Have you considered 2 after hours events, will give you a quieter park to get stuff done.

Who knows how they will be working in Aug 2022 but you have a long time before you need to decide
Oct 2005 DLP Newport Bay Hotel
May 2004 i-Drive, Oct 1995 i-Drive

Edited at 09:40 PM.
baggies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 21, 07:04 AM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

The problem you also got if Fast passes are also back in 2022 and if there available to non Disney hotel guests 30 days before u travel you got to plan then what 2 days you gonna go to them 2 parks as if you leave it to the last min you be left with the non popular rides or shows to fast pass then having to use the standby line for the big attractions.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 21, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

What is the rest of your plan? I’d be thinking about how much you can actually get out of the 14 day tickets if you bought them. If you only have say 3 free days of which you’re allocating two days for Disney then I’d probably just stick with buying the two 1-day tickets as it just won’t be value for money.

We have done both; had the 14 day ticket and also done trips just with two 1-day tickets (for MK and AK). Both trips were enjoyable but I personally prefer the flexibility of allocating part of the trip to Disney and using the 14 day tickets over several days to make the most of all the parks rather than racing around on two days.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

If you get your tickets from somewhere like the Orlando ticket centre or mapleleaf tickets you can buy a 4 day ticket and you get the 5th day free , that should cover you
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We have 2 day tickets for 2022. We’re also doing Universal and Discovery Cove, so have the SW/BG tickets included aswell. There is no way we would make the use of a 14 day Disney ticket with doing all that as we want some pool days and beach days too. You can change the date of the Disney tickets thou have booked up to 24 hours before the original date so if the weather looks dodgy then that might help. We’re planning on AK & HS, and hoping for an after hours event or MNSSHP to do MK. We don’t want a full day there so don’t want to pay for another day ticket so will see what happens with that.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Hogwarts
Excited about Disney

Thanks guys some good ideas there, we have universalAP which they have extended due to covid so we’ll probably go there 4/5 times then Disney. 4 day ticket with a 5 th day free sounds good, also the 7 day ticket is about £20 cheaper than a 14 day ticket which would definitely be enough, I can park hop with the 7/14 day ticket can’t I ? Fancy MK fireworks if I can
Hogwarts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 21, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

You can add a hopping option to the 4 day 5th day free option too
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 21, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Personally, if I was travelling all the way to Florida to go to Disney, then I'd want to spend at least 5 or 6 days at WDW and do all 4 of the main parks. So a 5 day ticket sounds like a good idea to me - 7 days would be even better (albeit probably a little more expensive).

The 7 day UK ticket does allow you to park hop, yes. You can also visit the waterparks with this ticket too.

As mentioned above you can get a 5 day Park Hopper ticket (or add the Park Hopper option onto an existing 5 day Base ticket) - but you may find that the price makes it the same as, or more than, a 7-day UK ticket.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List