Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Aug 20, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Simba1980
slightly serious Dibber

Travel Planners travel agent.. reviews

Has anyone used Travel Planners for their trips? I have always used Charter Travel but Travel Planners has given a great price for 2021.

Saratoga Springs WDW 2013 Saratoga Springs WDW 2014 Saratoga Springs WDW 2015 Las Vegas Vow Renewal June 2016 Saratoga Springs WDW Oct 2016 Saratoga Springs WDW Oct 2017 Las Vegas Feb 2018 Las Vegas June 2018 Cyprus July & September 2018 Saratoga Springs Oct 2018 Universal Studios Adventura Resort and Hard Rock Hotel Oct 2019 Las Vegas July 2022 Port Orleans FQ & Hard Rock 2022
Simba1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

I have and they were horrendous I would not take. A holiday with them again there was loads of issues when our flights got cancelled last year this is all before covid aswell. You book with an agent but after you never speak to them and have to go through all there admin team constantly, my flights got cancelled by Norwegian they refused to refund me for nearly 6 months and I had to threaten them with small claims court! I don't recommend at all
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
karen1980
Serious Dibber

I would not recommend them as soon as they have your money then it’s on your own! Our problems are still ongoing very poor
karen1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Belle73
a Friend of the DIBB

We have a holiday booked with them for 2021 for 2 weeks at animal kingdom lodge, we were originally booked for aug 2020 but had to transfer to next year due to Covid, I have had good service from them both before and during Covid, our agent is called Zac and he’s always returned my calls, and sorted out any queries we ve had.
Belle73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 20, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

My friend uses them all the time and always has great experiences. I used them years ago under their old name and don't recall any issues.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 20, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
1RGJ
Getting Excited

They have always provided me with a great service, always able to get in touch with them. Top notch
1RGJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 20, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
mlu1301
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I used them previously with no issues whatsoever. I have a trip booked which has been booked since last year first thomas cook went bust they rescheduled flights ok I wasnt very happy with the flights they offered but we took them... then covid . I've been dealing with Zac throughout this whole process who has been extremely helpful poor guy must be stressed to the max.. we rescheduled for march next year no problem and even managed to change us to better flights than we had to begin with.. fingers crossed we still get to go.. but I couldn't fault them.. it may be different for those who tried to get refund.. a woman I work with finally got her refund from them after 5 months.

Sept 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside
Oct 2011 - All Stars Music
Sept 2009 - DLP - Sante Fe
May 2006 - Pop Century
mlu1301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 20, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
9 months and counting no refund-
They were better before they moved to post booking centralized service.
Also moved us from Direct to indirect flights and basically said "tough"- the price I quoted was only a good price if flying direct- felt a bit robbed.
Also be careful before canceling they were asking me to re-book for 2021- pretty much guaranteed free dining- asked for it in writing that if no free dining we could cancel- started to back track quickly- promise a lot but they stick to small print in terms and conditions
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 20, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBobby
Excited about Disney

Sounds like a new Florida Masters to me...
DisneyBobby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List