Notices
UK Holiday Planning & Days Out For UK Holiday planning and experiences

Old 25 Feb 21, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

Booked a few nights with haven in Hastings in August and then a deluxe lodge in September near Brighton.
Old 25 Feb 21, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MargaretMouse View Post
Booked a few nights with haven in Hastings in August and then a deluxe lodge in September near Brighton.
So nice to have something to look forward to and it appears that UK holidays will be comfortably going ahead by the later summer months.

The deluxe lodge sounds wonderful. We’ve never been to Hastings or Brighton, as they are so far from Wales. Maybe we should explore more of the UK as well as the rest of the world from now on, there’s so much to see and do here.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 21, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

We have booked for July in the same lovely airbnb in Pembrokeshire that we went to last year. I never go back to the same place so it is strange for me... but I know I trust their cleanliness and it was a lovely place (and there are alpacas which I would love to see again!). I am looking forward to it now, but July seems a long way away!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 21, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
We have booked for July in the same lovely airbnb in Pembrokeshire that we went to last year. I never go back to the same place so it is strange for me... but I know I trust their cleanliness and it was a lovely place (and there are alpacas which I would love to see again!). I am looking forward to it now, but July seems a long way away!
Pembrokeshire is my favourite UK holiday location and we go almost every year, at least once. It was the only place we managed to go to last year and agree that it felt very safe there. I’m sure you will have a wonderful time.

We are slightly moving up the coastline to Ceredigion for our July break this year which is quite similar for coastline and peacefulness. I hope the weather is kind to us both for July
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List