Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Mar 21, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Had my first jab today

As the tittle says went for first one today long q but never mind had a woman just behind me kept saying I sick I should be first then a woman beside her said we all sick just wait your turn she still kept on how sick she was then the woman behide said well if you drop dead I see the surgery pays this shut her up. I got to the door had a world with the man takening temperature just a quick how are you and I bet it like this all the time he said yes up until 11 then it gets a bit quite then picks up around 2. I went in said hello to the 2 nice receptionist young and pretty one said you first one who asked how we are I said you doing a stress full job and being polite cost nothing Sat down then went though a man said sit here so I did very bizzy and around 10 rooms being used lady came out and I filled in the forum the man said you be next I said ok then he sent another man in I said as a joke you said I be next he said so sorry I just made a joke saw the funny side then said well we need a bigger needle I just laughed :pgig. Then went in a young nurse was doing the injection she said can you take your sweater off I said yes I then just made a joke I said you know how to make more people go for there jab she said no so I said joking the your lady’s have to be topless I said sorry straight away I said it my since of humour she said that ok it nice that some one makes a joke some of the people are really scared and just freeze she gave me the jab and the information I went out spoke to the bloke outside wished all the staff a good day and left.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 21, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

My mam got hers yesterday then out of the blue my brother (39yr) got a phone call at 4pm last night from our docs and asked if he could come down in next half hour for his! He went straight down. We dont know why but not complaining he does have epilepsy, high b.p but otherwise fine. So up to now my mam, dad, me and my brother all have our first dose- we are forming a bubble and going on holiday 😆
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List