Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Mar 21, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

I need to start dieting for 18th July!
DisneyMemories is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 21, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
RossS
Excited about Disney

I reckon quarantine/vaccination passports will be needed in aug. I won't have both doses in UK by then and cannot quarantine at all so i guess I will be out.

Biden looks like he is taking things slow, and rightly so. Perhaps I am just being pessimistic.
RossS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 21, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
No personal vested interest for the summer but just had to contribute to say how great it is to see more positive posts emerging now. Let's knock the doom and gloomers back a bit.

We've lost April but increasingly confident that we'll have next Thanksgiving dinner at Bob Evans again.

I'm even posting about car hire again.

Mick
Old 12 Mar 21, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
It all seems to be heading in the right direction , I so hope you all get to make your planned trips this year 🤞🏻
We have changed ours to March 2022 now so feeling very confident, can’t wait for flights to be released
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 21, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahc
VIP Dibber

sarahc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Feeling increasingly optimistic for some August sun!
Old 15 Mar 21, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

Loving the optimism - I’m with you on that! Really hope I get on the 10 July
Old 17 Mar 21, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
I read that as Prince Charles 😂 think because of all the other news at the minute. I was thinking I didn’t know that he could decide 😂
Old 17 Mar 21, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
I read that as Prince Charles 😂 think because of all the other news at the minute. I was thinking I didn’t know that he could decide 😂
I also read Prince Charles.

Old 17 Mar 21, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

We’re hoping to be going in September this is the 3rd time we have had to move the trip I agree I think this summers looking promising.
Old 17 Mar 21, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Great uplifting and positive post - thanks for posting

As an aside I updated my annual travel insurance today (after it lapsed in January) with all my add ons to Nationwide FlexPlus and I am now covered and for £££ less than the last year separate policy so one very happy megaflyer been watching the planes fly over the wonderful blues sky over Clapham ready to land at LHR and REALY feeling hopeful today ( I now ! Yes it same seeing the positives ! Been gogling hotels - crikey I might even get to USA this Summer 🤞&#127995 - pinch me

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
"The #USA is making huge strides. 19% of the adult population has been jabbed once; and 10% are now fully-vaccinated. A July 1st re-opening of borders, with test measures, is currently very realistic." - twitter/PPaulCharles/sta...102671367?s=20

"It is becoming clear there are ongoing in-depth talks taking place involving @FCDOtravelGovUK @10DowningStreet and various countries to plan for how travel will re-open in #May. Some countries are jumping the gun and others planning meticulously behind the scenes." - twitter/PPaulCharles/sta...322177541?s=20

"Never reveal sources I’m afraid - but the lines to and from Washington are buzzing." - twitter/PPaulCharles/sta...308558854?s=20
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List