Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Apr 21, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

If only all paintings were beautiful...

To follow on from another thread, where a dibber has had a lovely painting of thier two dogs commisioned for her husband... just thought Id share this... my husband did the same for me a few years ago. I dont have the picture he gave...but this is my beloved pooch...

And this is what I got...

Why he has giant ears I just dont know..
Old 18 Apr 21, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Oh my god ! Your poor husband. I didn’t want to be rude and put a laughing emoji but I mean, how were they not embarrassed handing that to him ?

Did he get you something else for a present 😉😄 ?
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 21, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

My daughter is getting one done for me, its a work in progress taken from a very early hours photo on Christmas day 2020...

The picture so far...

Old 18 Apr 21, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gull View Post
Oh my god ! Your poor husband. I didn’t want to be rude and put a laughing emoji but I mean, how were they not embarrassed handing that to him ?

Did he get you something else for a present 😉😄 ?
Oh please...laugh away! Not rude at all...🥰 its a constant source of amusement to all who know about it.

I remember opening it and just looking at it, looking at him and saying... oh, you really shouldnt have... for a split second he was ok then sensed the tone...
I do feel for him, he is a total diamond but he gets it so very wrong, so very often. He did have other things too but I cant remember what they were.
I tell him all the time not to buy me anything (not because its awful, I genuinley dont want anything), and after 20yrs (and this painting) he is starting to listen!

Edited at 01:35 PM.
littlelish0544 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 21, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

I tried not to laugh 😳🤣
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
I tried not to laugh 😳🤣
Its like trying to eat a doughnut and not lick your lips!
Old 18 Apr 21, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
God how awful, I hope he didn’t pay much for it. I couldn’t help but laugh sorry!
Old 18 Apr 21, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
God how awful, I hope he didn’t pay much for it. I couldn’t help but laugh sorry!
He said he didnt... but who knows! It lives in the back of the wardrobe of the spare room... 🤣🤣🤣
Old 18 Apr 21, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by littlelish0544 View Post
To follow on from another thread, where a dibber has had a lovely painting of thier two dogs commisioned for her husband... just thought Id share this... my husband did the same for me a few years ago. I dont have the picture he gave...but this is my beloved pooch...

And this is what I got...

Why he has giant ears I just dont know..
Oh I’m so sorry... but.. wow! 😂

Your dog is beautiful so elegant and sweet looking... then in the painting they look like some sort of feral fox.
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 21, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Oh my days sorry but I'm chortling. A relative does cross stitch and as a gift to my sister on her 50th she was given a cushion with her 2 beloved dogs cross stitched on. Her partner was crying and to this day when he comes out of hiding we cant stop giggling. They look like Gordon the gopher.