Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Jan 19, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

It’s funny cos I did a “which is best, lunch or breakfast at BOG” POLL about a year ago. Most people voted lunch on it but brekkie got a fair few votes too.

Kat

Edited at 02:34 PM.
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
We have a couple of breakfasts and lunches booked. Going to try the early starts but I think one of the days that we ahve booked there is the Early morning magic on. I have read around about that and, apparently, its not too bad. It is apparently still worth doing for 7DMT although the queue would be a bit longer than without EMM.

Wouldn't do it on an EMH day though.
Old 15 Jan 19, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Funny, whenever I see a thread about Be Our Guest, I always start singing the song in my head - ha.
We’ve got a couple of 8am breakfasts booked at BoG.
Hoping one of them falls on a day that doesn’t have an 8am start - so far, so good - lol, but if park hours do change to 8am starts i’ll either cancel my ADR or change to 9.30am ish.
😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Leicesterlass
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

I'd personally try to go at both breakfast and lunch. We enjoyed both. The cronut was amazing but too expensive if not on the dining plan and we loved lunch. The baguettes were lively and a nice break from the parks.

Whatever you remember to pre order because everytime we went the queue to order was absolutely huge x
Leicesterlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We don’t really eat big breakfasts so we always book lunch here. It’s really nice to have a sit down meal in the middle of the day to rest a bit. We love the theming at BoG and always enjoy the food here, the pork is really good as is the French Dip sandwich. I tried the quiche this time which was good but the salad was very dry and I felt it wasn’t such a good value use of the qs credit. Definitely pre-order though as the queues to order are always very long
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List