Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 14 Jan 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Hootietootie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Everyone has to sign an NDA before going on set, but I know this years everyone was searched, phones had tamper proof stickers and all over them. Think they used a lot of “trusted” extras from previous seasons as well. Everyone is sworn to secrecy, I found out a few bits as was to do some work but with date changes and all that fell through. Everyone working on it wants it to be a secret as well I think! Better for everyone. And very exciting when you know something others don’t-i kept one storyline a secret from even himself for 8 months.
Hootietootie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
justacey
Apprentice Imagineer

I will do my best to avoid all spoilers. At this stage I don’t see the point of a ‘next week’ spoiler as that episode is not going to get any new viewers starting and anyone who is watching will definitely know that it’s on the next week.
justacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have the prequel downloaded on my kindle to read on our upcoming trip.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Part of me is excited for it to start but then it also means that the end is near - not sure I'm ready for that!
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaupink
Helping Mickey

Winter is coming and it’s got blue eyes 🤗
Beaupink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

I hope they do some kind of recap as I've forgotten a lot of what happened!
Old 15 Jan 19, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I don’t watch this but DH does, so he is looking forward to it but sad it’s the last season. We are in Croatia in June so can visit some of the film locations which should be exciting (for him 😂 ) as it will be just after the series finishes
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
SmilingSammie
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Orlandobelle View Post
Late to the party.
Have recorded and currently binge-watching seasons 1-7
I'm guessing even the trailer will contain post-season 4 spoilers 🤣🤣
Yeah don't watch the trailer XD

Originally Posted by Hootietootie View Post
Everyone has to sign an NDA before going on set, but I know this years everyone was searched, phones had tamper proof stickers and all over them. Think they used a lot of “trusted” extras from previous seasons as well. Everyone is sworn to secrecy, I found out a few bits as was to do some work but with date changes and all that fell through. Everyone working on it wants it to be a secret as well I think! Better for everyone. And very exciting when you know something others don’t-i kept one storyline a secret from even himself for 8 months.
TBH I don't know why people would want to know spoilers! My friend is in the show and for a joke I was like TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS and he was going to say something and I was like IM ONLY JOKING DONT TELL ME I want to experience it all for myself :3

My First Ever Pre-Trip Report - Sept 2015
My 2nd Pre-Trip Report! - Sept 2016
My Orlando 2019 Trip Report
My Orlando Feb 2022 Trip Report
DLP - May 2013, May 2018
Florida - 1998, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
SmilingSammie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
windsor_hills
Imagineer

I literally cannot wait.

Over the past 4/5 weeks I have watched every episode again and it’s amazing the things you pick up that you didn’t notice before.

Now reading fire and blood to fill the time before April.
windsor_hills is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by windsor_hills View Post
I literally cannot wait.

Over the past 4/5 weeks I have watched every episode again and it’s amazing the things you pick up that you didn’t notice before.

Now reading fire and blood to fill the time before April.
Ah well done! We'd planned to do this but life just took over, we've caught the odd random episode and even picked up detail from those.

Can't wait, we'll be in Florida but will have to watch it on release day

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List